• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MummyK

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mummyk, I'm mummy to PCBaby on here as well as another little one who is not on this forum.

I've been a mummy to little ones now for about 6 years, but before that my ex partner was incontinent due to a disability so gained some experience there.

I love being a mummy, it comes very naturally to me and I enjoy spoiling my little ones rotten as well as giving them lots of cuddles, kisses and more!

Outside of the scene I'm a mature student with an interest in Psychology and counselling, love music, gigs and festivals and getting my nose into a good book when it's quiet and my 3 cats are behaving LOL!

Looking forward to contributing to the threads on here and I'm sure PCBaby will be thrilled that I've joined!

MummyK x

Welcome MummyK looking forward to your posts and comments on others Posts!

welcome to ADISC. I'm shire you will like it here there are lots of interesting people here to chat with. :shades:

MummyK said:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mummyk, I'm mummy to PCBaby on here as well as another little one who is not on this forum.

I've been a mummy to little ones now for about 6 years, but before that my ex partner was incontinent due to a disability so gained some experience there.

I love being a mummy, it comes very naturally to me and I enjoy spoiling my little ones rotten as well as giving them lots of cuddles, kisses and more!

Outside of the scene I'm a mature student with an interest in Psychology and counselling, love music, gigs and festivals and getting my nose into a good book when it's quiet and my 3 cats are behaving LOL!

Looking forward to contributing to the threads on here and I'm sure PCBaby will be thrilled that I've joined!

MummyK x

Welcome to ADISC I Shure you'll contribute great things to the site.
It's so nice to have people here that understand and have compassion.
Plus I'm sure you'll be able to contribute well because you're studying psychiatry and counseling.
Great introduction by the way.
Do you have any hobbies or anything else you really enjoy other than what you've already stated.
All the best.

foxkits said:
Welcome to ADISC I Shure you'll contribute great things to the site.
It's so nice to have people here that understand and have compassion.
Plus I'm sure you'll be able to contribute well because you're studying psychiatry and counseling.
Great introduction by the way.
Do you have any hobbies or anything else you really enjoy other than what you've already stated.
All the best.

Thank you for the welcome! Love your avatar pic! I've got a big interest in the paranormal and ghosts etc, love a good ghost/horror film! That's about it really! :)

Hello MummyK,
welcome to the site. It's great you've joined and i hope you get as much out of it as I have. Thrilled isn't the word, but I can't think of anything better. If you haven't already have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips as it contains a lot of useful info (link at top of page). I think tomorrow instead of playing I'd better update my blog, don't want to face 2 tickelings :) . Is that Fudge or Chloe?

Have a look at the forums and threads and find some that interest you (or may interest your other baby), then just jump in, in your inimitable fashion and take part. I hope you enjoy what you see and will be with us for a long time.

Welcome again from a very excited baby boy.

PCBaby said:
Hello MummyK,
welcome to the site. It's great you've joined and i hope you get as much out of it as I have. Thrilled isn't the word, but I can't think of anything better. If you haven't already have a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips as it contains a lot of useful info (link at top of page). I think tomorrow instead of playing I'd better update my blog, don't want to face 2 tickelings :) . Is that Fudge or Chloe?

Have a look at the forums and threads and find some that interest you (or may interest your other baby), then just jump in, in your inimitable fashion and take part. I hope you enjoy what you see and will be with us for a long time.

Welcome again from a very excited baby boy.

Thank you sweetie!! Yes I shall look forward to reading your blog! Thanks for the advice, I will take a good look around and see what interests me as well as read all the rules lol. That's Fudge in the pic looking all innocent as ever lol.

Love n hugs from an equally excited Mummy!

Hi Mummy,
as it's well past my bedtime, I think I'd better log off for the night. Talk to you tomorrow.

luv n hugs from your cheeky monkey xxx

MummyK said:
Thank you for the welcome! Love your avatar pic! I've got a big interest in the paranormal and ghosts etc, love a good ghost/horror film! That's about it really! :)
Aww I see yes ghost are real mostly people that did not cross over .
Afraid after live review for what they did or don't know they passed wish to stay I guess.
Have helped a few cross but not something you play with .
That's why teen's get in trubble playing with the craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back