View Poll Results: Read the title.

79. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

40 50.63%
  • No.

39 49.37%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever known someone in real life that wore diapers out of necessity?

Default Have you ever known someone in real life that wore diapers out of necessity?

Not speculation, but if you actually knew this to be a fact. (Besides yourself, if this applies, obviously.)

I may update this later, I should be going to bed about now.

I don't. No one that I know of or would suspect for any health related issues.

Uhm the kids in the special ed room where I helped out for 3 years?

My friends cousin was (is? I think he still is) a bedwetter. He was staying in my friends for awhile while I was having a sleepover and found out. He had drynites for it.

My ex, kids in my special school, a girl in my special ed class when I was 6 and 7. A girl in my brother's grade, a boy in my other brother's grade, my dad's friend after he had a surgery, a girl in my high school when I was 16 and another girl I knew when I was in middle school.

Then I saw this guy at the AB/DL gathering who is incontinent and it turned out we had seen each other because we both went to this group therapy when I was 12. I had no clue he wore diapers.

I have also seen a few other incontinent people in my community here.

Nope, not the one. I know for a fact that a few of my friends were bed wetters. One of them until he was about 11 or 12, but none of them wore diapers because of it.

A guy I used to work with, had some physical disabilities and deformities.

I had a friend who wet the bed, and his dad made him wear diapers.

My little cousin uses them at night, and one of my friends had an accident and ended up in a wheelchair so he is fully IC.

I do remember when I was about 7 or 8 I had a really good friend who wore them all the time. I never understood why though. I used to stick up for him when people teased him.

And my sister wets the bed. Back about a year ago my mom got her goodnites for about 3 months straight cause she was tired of waking her up in the middle of the night to go.