Cross dressing and AB/DL/IC connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

babytrixie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm curious if there are a lot of CD's here. I'm a CD and also a DL and was wondering if other CD's or trans gendered people are on here and if DL might be more common among us.

I don't know if there are 'a lot' of CD's here but I am one and I am also an ABDL.

Well very nice to meet you!

I'm a CD and a DL there is a lot more than you think

Hi ram15l thanks for replying good to know there are others!

I am a cross dresser (tomboy), but I keep it separate from my childish side.

Yes I do as well mostly I'm just a DL at bed time while I'm away for work. I'll usually have dinner then put on a diaper at night. Sometimes if I wet before I fall asleep I'll change but most times I'll wait until morning as I wear diapers that hold for a few settings

Hi - nice to meet you!

Yep, a lot of crossover for a variety of reasons. I've been known to wear panties on occassion and even dresses. I remember my wife asking me questions one day.

HER: Are you wearing big boy pants?
ME: No.
HER: Diaper?
ME: No.
HER: What?
ME: Big girl pants.

I'm a DL and I fantasize about wearing dresses a lot but I've never actually done it.

I love to crossdress... I used to have a wig, and I can do makeup actually REALLY well. I just suck at dieting, but if I were skinnier it would be easier to fit into girls clothing. I'm not HUGE but it would just help due to sizing issues.

I starded with crossdresing but always knew I wanted the rest of being female so in 2013 I finaly came out with my female .

I starded also just think that I was DL but when I used diaper I age regression to a little girl was fantastic [emoji4]

I'm trans post opp, have been for years and i wear a diaper with nice pvc lined diaper cover some have lockable chain and small lock, i leave the key at home before i go to work so no chance i can change myself during the working day and i love it :smile1:

I've been a cross dresser for most of my life and a diaper wearer for the last decade or so, and I love combining the two. One of my favourite combinations in the world is sexy lingerie with a diaper and plastic pants!

I crossdress occasionally and love wearing my Lady Tena Discreet pants as part of the outfit, always wear a mini or microskirt so they can be seen lol.

I do not consider my self "cross dressing" unless you mean what I have to wear outside =/

Am new here so please be gentle :)

I'm a patterns person, and am finding it quite fascinating to see a reasonable correlation between TG and DL.

I've been a DL pretty much my entire life. I still remember one day finding plastic pants and wearing them when I was about 5 or so, being sprung by my old man, and ending up having a very long cold shower. At that stage I was also quite bowel incontinent (pretty much all the way through public school, and high school, into Uni), so kept "indulging" in the fascination of baby nappies and plastic pants. At random points up to about 8 years old, my mum would put me in nappies, only to stop a few days later (quite likely due to all the washing, and cleaning, and maybe the thought f the humiliation I'd cop at school if I wore nappies there). I even had a doctor say to mum to put me back into nappies (silently cheering the doc's advice). This was in the days of terry cloth nappies - disposables were not around. Who knows what would have happened if I was born in the 90's... Even in high school, exploring around house flats after school, I'd discover a worn out pair of plastic pants, and find a quiet spot to go wear them.

At the same time as I was going through Primary and High School, I was discovering my female side, and feeling decidedly different to the other boys. Nappies were a way for me to look "normal" down there, hide the bits I didn't want to see, look more feminine, if only for a short while. Crazy times, with a few mental breakdowns to boot.

Pretty much as soon as I was able to legally transition, I quit my work at the family business, moved across town, dropped all contact with family, and transitioned, then had surgery exactly 1yr after transition. Exciting times, but quite impoverished times too. I became quite addicted to wearing nappies, and new sensations post-op. Looking back on that time now, I think I was going through a "re-birth" stage, as that was the only time I ever sought out AB companionship.

I'm now wearing 24/7, as I'm having IC issues. When I disclosed this to my sister, her first thought was "do you think it's your prostate?", "yup, I'm suspecting so". Yes, I'm off to see an urologist in a few weeks.

Doing research on IC these past few weeks, I've read a few forums now to wonder if there is such a correlation, as there seems to be quite a few people disclosing their CD/TG tendencies, and AB/DL.

i've been a crossdresser ever since i could remember, (used to steal my mums and sisters clothes) all my little things (romper, bottles, food bowls) are all pink aswell.

I got a friend in vist down torquay and I cross dress if not have nappy on put panties on and a pad . we go out under our jeans I have nappy on and pair black tights and he have anties and tights .

Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome:)

- - - Updated - - -

While i am not a crossdresser i like wearing diapers,maxi pads ,tampons and i have tried on womens lingerie before and liked it. But i am attracted to transexuals who wear diapers or maxi pads and are feminine :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back