Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cross dressing and AB/DL/IC connections

Quote Originally Posted by katiekaye View Post
    I'm trans post opp, have been for years and i wear a diaper with nice pvc lined diaper cover some have lockable chain and small lock, i leave the key at home before i go to work so no chance i can change myself during the working day and i love it
    You, my dear, are giving me ideas!!

I am really into pink dresses, and I love the feel of wearing tight romper style shapewear. Recently I tried to combine the romper with a diaper but I didn't get the results I thought I would. Maybe because the romper is too tight. That's still a work in progress!

I've been a CD for many years in private, joined Tri-Ess briefly but didn't like it, then after prostate cancer treatment and discovering adisc.org I abandoned CDing for diapers. I'm in a diaper nearly all the time now except for work and I love being wet, although I stay dry away from home. Sleeping in a diaper and waking up wet is the best because I hate to get up in the night to go to the bathroom. All that being said, I still have CD fantasies, so I still count myself a CD in spirit if not in regalia.

Quote Originally Posted by Aderth60 View Post
    You, my dear, are giving me ideas!!

I am really into pink dresses, and I love the feel of wearing tight romper style shapewear. Recently I tried to combine the romper with a diaper but I didn't get the results I thought I would. Maybe because the romper is too tight. That's still a work in progress!
    Maybe perchance you should be looking at a PINK leotard or onesie - diaper up - add the plastic crinkle panties - pull on the leotard or onesie and snap the crotch piece - then consider a tutu or other
    over garment like your pink dresses or skirt of any length depending on your exhibitionistic CD tendencies !

A timely question for me, I've played with my CD side in the past but went through a purge binge cycle and for a few years I've managed to keep my CD side in check and squash the thoughts.

Then several months ago I decided to stop repressing my DL side, took the chains off it and let it fly; (and that's been a LOT of fun!) Unfortunately? that also seems to have unleashed my CD side at the same time and like all these things both sides are now stronger than ever and I don't think either side are going back in the box.

So now I'm kind of a bit of a mess with these two fun hidden sides that I'm trying to control and I can't talk to anybody about. (and to add more mess, since accepting my DL side I find that maybe I have an AB side as well and now own an adult pacifier, which is something I never thought I'd ever do sigh). At this point I don't know where this journey is heading, but sometimes I feel like a spy with hidden CD and ABDL stashes, I just hope there's no either sides hiding in my head!

Quote Originally Posted by katiekaye View Post
    I'm trans post opp, have been for years and i wear a diaper with nice pvc lined diaper cover some have lockable chain and small lock, i leave the key at home before i go to work so no chance i can change myself during the working day and i love it
    That's bold. You must have a lot of faith in your diapers to not be worried about leaks. I'd go easy on the coffee at work if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by babylock1 View Post
    Maybe perchance you should be looking at a PINK leotard or onesie - diaper up - add the plastic crinkle panties - pull on the leotard or onesie and snap the crotch piece - then consider a tutu or other
    over garment like your pink dresses or skirt of any length depending on your exhibitionistic CD tendencies !
    I found a really cheap unitard online. I'll start there. If I like it, I'll fork out a little more for something pink n stuff. Thank you very much for the tip! <3

My wife got me a My little pony Onesie last christmas. Technically I'm a CD but I only do so specifically to regress and otherwise not at all.
    Last edited by giantguy99; 9 Hours Ago at 15:01.