Cross dressing and AB/DL/IC connections

Status
Not open for further replies.
katiekaye said:
I'm trans post opp, have been for years and i wear a diaper with nice pvc lined diaper cover some have lockable chain and small lock, i leave the key at home before i go to work so no chance i can change myself during the working day and i love it :smile1:

You, my dear, are giving me ideas!! ;)

I am really into pink dresses, and I love the feel of wearing tight romper style shapewear. Recently I tried to combine the romper with a diaper but I didn't get the results I thought I would. Maybe because the romper is too tight. That's still a work in progress!

I've been a CD for many years in private, joined Tri-Ess briefly but didn't like it, then after prostate cancer treatment and discovering adisc.org I abandoned CDing for diapers. I'm in a diaper nearly all the time now except for work and I love being wet, although I stay dry away from home. Sleeping in a diaper and waking up wet is the best because I hate to get up in the night to go to the bathroom. All that being said, I still have CD fantasies, so I still count myself a CD in spirit if not in regalia.

Aderth60 said:
You, my dear, are giving me ideas!! ;)

I am really into pink dresses, and I love the feel of wearing tight romper style shapewear. Recently I tried to combine the romper with a diaper but I didn't get the results I thought I would. Maybe because the romper is too tight. That's still a work in progress!

Maybe perchance you should be looking at a PINK leotard or onesie - diaper up - add the plastic crinkle panties - pull on the leotard or onesie and snap the crotch piece - then consider a tutu or other
over garment like your pink dresses or skirt of any length depending on your exhibitionistic CD tendencies !

A timely question for me, I've played with my CD side in the past but went through a purge binge cycle and for a few years I've managed to keep my CD side in check and squash the thoughts.

Then several months ago I decided to stop repressing my DL side, took the chains off it and let it fly; (and that's been a LOT of fun!) Unfortunately? that also seems to have unleashed my CD side at the same time and like all these things both sides are now stronger than ever and I don't think either side are going back in the box.

So now I'm kind of a bit of a mess with these two fun hidden sides that I'm trying to control and I can't talk to anybody about. (and to add more mess, since accepting my DL side I find that maybe I have an AB side as well and now own an adult pacifier, which is something I never thought I'd ever do sigh). At this point I don't know where this journey is heading, but sometimes I feel like a spy with hidden CD and ABDL stashes, I just hope there's no either sides hiding in my head!

katiekaye said:
I'm trans post opp, have been for years and i wear a diaper with nice pvc lined diaper cover some have lockable chain and small lock, i leave the key at home before i go to work so no chance i can change myself during the working day and i love it :smile1:

That's bold. You must have a lot of faith in your diapers to not be worried about leaks. I'd go easy on the coffee at work if I were you ;)

babylock1 said:
Maybe perchance you should be looking at a PINK leotard or onesie - diaper up - add the plastic crinkle panties - pull on the leotard or onesie and snap the crotch piece - then consider a tutu or other
over garment like your pink dresses or skirt of any length depending on your exhibitionistic CD tendencies !

I found a really cheap unitard online. I'll start there. If I like it, I'll fork out a little more for something pink n stuff. Thank you very much for the tip! <3

My wife got me a My little pony Onesie last christmas. Technically I'm a CD but I only do so specifically to regress and otherwise not at all.

Last edited:
I guess I'd consider myself a CDer, altho my fascination since I was very young was with lingerie. I still love to wear lingerie and have a few 'slutty' gurly outfits including heels. Now for the last 4 years I am hooked on wearing and wetting my adult disposable diapers. I knew the first time I tried one and finally relaxed and let the pee flow that I was hooked, and love them.

I crossdress. Once a month at a salon I get a mani/pedi with alternating sheer pink and clear coats of polish on my hands and feet. Last summer she did a French manicure on my hands and feet. She also waxes and tints my eyebrows. Next month she plans on airbrushing foundation makeup on me and we are going to try out magnetic eyelashes. Its an owner/operator salon and she locks up when she does me. I'm really looking forward to the appointment next month. Just wish I had hair for her to do lol.

Diapers are a more recent event. Mild incontinence had me seeking protection. Did the urology tests. Took the prescribed medicine and had nasty side effects. I told the doctor I'll wear my diapers and plastic pants thank you very much! My wife insists that be 24/7 which I have no problems with. My diapers are delivered on a monthly schedule and who knew, I love wearing them. I now only wear wide crotch baby panties that cover my diaper and plastic pants. Went a step further today and ordered tykables snap on jeans and snap on cargo shorts.

My little side is a girl, so yeah, CD/AB/DL/LG ... I guess. I am so mentally girly, that the things I do and say whilst in 'little space' truly amaze me! I'll add as well, when I'm out and about doing 'real world' stuffs, all I really do is let my inner girl grow up a wee bit. I'll look pretty normal in a crowd, but under neath it all is a training bra, cute panties and frills on my socks! :)

I don't cross dress anymore, boy clothes were so horrible! ^_^.

Perhaps there is a link because when someone decides to start cross dressing they might decide that they want that feeling of femininity to be as strong as possible and as such they're drawn to something perhaps a little bit more sissy in nature. Probably very very frilly pink knickers. Putting yourself in contact with sissies will put you in contact with diapers and putting yourself in contact with diapers will put you in contact with sissies. I think the first thing I ever bought was actually a dress not panties...it was pink though...ahh those days were predictable!

Being tg it did cross my mind what my life may be like if I had had a female childhood, playing with identity you soon realise that if you can change gender you can change age too. Yeah there seems like there is a lot of opportunity and potential in cross dressing to find abdl if you're looking for it :)

Like so many others, I've been a CD for many years. In fact at least half of my wardrobe is from the opposite gender. My wife is supportive of this activity and even bought me a camisole for Xmas. DL is a more recent interest and I am enjoying it.

id be interested in those diaper covers with the lock. not so much the lock but that they don't leak.

Can't think of anything more relaxing than putting on my nappy and pink plastic pants. Slipping into a girls footed sleeper or a nice pink party dress and settling down with a bottle and a pacI. . Love it....

I got into girls clothes when I used to see my cousin all nicely dressed up. I couldn't help but sneak into some of her clothes sometimes when we visited their house. I think she did catch on as she made some comments when no one was listening... but she never told anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back