• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New member of ADISC, but long-time AB/DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidGB

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hi Everyone. I have been looking at various web sites concerning AB/DL interests but I'm mostly a lurker. The only previous web site that I was really active on was ABY.com and I was sad to see it disappear.

In my adult life I am a plasma physicist. Yikes! (I hear you say) What is a plasma physicist? Well, I don't think this is the place to explain but you can always go to Wikipedia and look it up if you really want to know.

Anyway, I finally decided to join a site and once again participate in AB/DL related discussions.

Thanks for reading.

Hello DavidGB and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

What are you hobbies?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to the group DavidGB! Used to be a lurker myself here as well. Had an account a long time ago but got scared and deleted my old account. But new me new account and things are going well :D.
I'm a MechE student, so plasma physics sounds intriguing! I'll have to do some research on it first though.
Hope you enjoy the group as much as the rest of us do, cheers!

Hey and welcome to the boards! I hope you can have some stimulating conversations on these boards even though we aren't all exactly rocket scientists here.

Hi David GB,
welcome to the group. how about telling us a little more about yourself, your hobbies and interests other than nappies, do you have a partner and are they supportive? the more you tell us the easier it is for members too see what they have in common with you. If you need ideas look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips (link at top of page).

On a separate note, do you believe we will ever achieve commercial Fusion plants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back