Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: great weekend ahead

Default great weekend ahead

so, i was a little cautious about being on here at first, but I had to share this.
    On tuesday I finially gave in and bought some bambinos. And, today I decided to buy footed pajamas. Needless to say, come friday its going to be a great weekend!
    I cant wait!

Sounds like a good time to me. Unfortunately, you probably won't be able to use those footie pj's for that long, as it's getting warmer, but at least you'll have them for next year!

Pojo, you should try the Rockstar Jammerz, they're made of really thin cotton, thus why I bought some for the warmer months

Quote Originally Posted by TB29 View Post
    Pojo, you should try the Rockstar Jammerz, they're made of really thin cotton, thus why I bought some for the warmer months
    I need cow ones D:

Quote Originally Posted by spokanegod View Post
    or i could turn the air conditioning up a bit...
    That seems like a lot of money spent in energy just to wear pajamas.

couldnt wait for the weekend. just put on a bambino. wow. totally impressed!
    here is to a wet, wet, wet night!

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by spokanegod View Post
    or i could turn the air conditioning up a bit...
    Have fun with your bambinos and your footed pyjama nonetheless.. There's no reason to withhold your own desires from yourself after all, you'd only be teasing yourself! Anyway, I read you couldn't wait, so have fun right at this moment!

I feel so relaxed right now. Even thou I had a horrible day and I am thinking how to solve it, etc. I am thinking rationally and clearly.
    I put on my third bambino in three days and got the footed pajamas. I am warm, comfortable and secure. It is kind of wierd to think that a diaper does this to a person, but I am saying that.
    gonna go to bed now.