Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well I'm Camping in Spain and didn't take any Drynites with me... the Supermarket on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. Could they work as some kind of pad ?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

If that's all that is available, I guess they could be better than nothing. See if they have any disposable bed pads or try some kind of makeshift one with a towel and plastic bag in case of failure (which I'd expect if you have a problem).

They don't have any... funny thing is that I bought some at home but I didn't take them with me because I didn't want my sister and my dad to see them and know about my Bedwetting... Silly I know... I think I'll buy a pack tomorrow but I'd die if anyone of my family would find them...

You didn't take diapers because you didn't want them to about bed wetting. Well if the bed gets wet there gonna know!!

Drynites96 said:
They don't have any... funny thing is that I bought some at home but I didn't take them with me because I didn't want my sister and my dad to see them and know about my Bedwetting... Silly I know... I think I'll buy a pack tomorrow but I'd die if anyone of my family would find them...

What a disappointment that you didn't bring any drynites. :(

Drynites96 said:
Well I'm Camping in Spain and didn't take any Drynites with me... the Supermarket on the Campsite only has baby diapers up to size 5. Could they work as some kind of pad ?

Pad maybe if you're wearing another proper diaper over it. If its an actual issue I would recommend just really asking the Supermarket for any other nearby store that might happen to have what you need. All I can say is either have some kind of absorbent underwear to wear them over or if youre not IC then just deal some nights without a diaper. You would probably waste 2-3 Size 5s trying to get some modifcation to fit on you and will probably leak.

INCONTAL said:
You didn't take diapers because you didn't want them to about bed wetting. Well if the bed gets wet there gonna know!!
I know... I haven't thought about it clearly:/

AnimeDude892 said:
What a disappointment that you didn't bring any drynites. :(
Yep... I think that I'll try the baby diapers. The good thing is that I was dry the first two nights

Noodle said:
Pad maybe if you're wearing another proper diaper over it. If its an actual issue I would recommend just really asking the Supermarket for any other nearby store that might happen to have what you need. All I can say is either have some kind of absorbent underwear to wear them over or if youre not IC then just deal some nights without a diaper. You would probably waste 2-3 Size 5s trying to get some modifcation to fit on you and will probably leak.
I don't wet that often. Mostly when I'm worried or stressed. But I must confess that I sleep better when I'm wearing a diaper.

I told you this would happen in your last thread. You didn't react appropriately because you were afraid of something you weren't even sure would happen. And now look, you are even more afraid of wetting the bed, hopping a baby diaper will work for overnight. Too bad for you because no they will not work.

You've all but guaranteed your sister will find out now. Worst yet, she will probably be mad when she wakes up in a wet bed next to you. So ask yourself, is the fear you have now more bearable than they fear you had before. Because that's what you set yourself up for, and I told you it would happen.

Well, there is a bright side to all this. You are now forced to face that fear. And there's no better way to overcome a fear than by facing it. You'll be better off and smarter about needing diapers after you get past your camping trip.

I know... I was really stupid and didn't think correctly. I didn't wet the bed the first two nights and I might have found a way out of this.

Slomo said:
I told you this would happen in your last thread. You didn't react appropriately because you were afraid of something you weren't even sure would happen. And now look, you are even more afraid of wetting the bed, hopping a baby diaper will work for overnight. Too bad for you because no they will not work.

You've all but guaranteed your sister will find out now. Worst yet, she will probably be mad when she wakes up in a wet bed next to you. So ask yourself, is the fear you have now more bearable than they fear you had before. Because that's what you set yourself up for, and I told you it would happen.

Well, there is a bright side to all this. You are now forced to face that fear. And there's no better way to overcome a fear than by facing it. You'll be better off and smarter about needing diapers after you get past your camping trip.

I agree. He needs to be more responsible for his things.

AnimeDude892 said:
I agree. He needs to be more responsible for his things.
*sigh* I know that I need to be more responsible and I've learned my lesson now...

Drynites96 said:
*sigh* I know that I need to be more responsible and I've learned my lesson now...

Well that's good. How did you find a way out of your predicament?

Well I guess that I'll use the baby diapers... but the good (and weird) thing is that I haven't had a single accident since we arrived here. and I'll always pack Drynites the next time...

They are better than nothing.

You haven't been dehydrating yourself to avoid the bedwetting have you?

Slomo said:
They are better than nothing.

You haven't been dehydrating yourself to avoid the bedwetting have you?
Yeah... I think I'll just put them in my underwear like a pad... but that would just scream 'Leaks'

No I haven't. I think it's kinda linked to my emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back