Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Just out of curiosity, how long have you guys been wearing diapers or pull ups or whatever you prefer? what age did you start wanting to wear/ when you actual put on your first diaper?

Let me know!

I was 17 when I bought my firs package of the Depend Underwear. Later that same year, I bought the Rite Aid diapers with a coupon.

I remember both days clearly and I even used one of them in a story I posted a couple years back.

I've worn on and off since then, sometimes going through binge/purge cycles.

Going on 19 years. For need though.

I have wanted to wear diapers for as long as can remember one time I was visiting my grandma and I wet the bed and she threatened to make me wear them I was disappointed when it didn't happen but I was 18when I found the courage to tell my girlfriend and she accepted it and took me to buy some depends before that I was using towels and things like that I'm 31 now

First got interested at about 4. Started experimenting with wetting toilet paper, sanitary napkins, etc. at about 11. Started really wanting to wear diapers around 20, got my first adult pull-ups at 20.

I didn't put on my first diaper as an adult until I was 24, which was three years ago.

I can't remember the date. I think a little more than 17 years.

I used my first diaper when I was 7 :) and from that year its been on and off
Not sure but have the desire a while and then it leave ><

Sent fra min HUAWEI CRR-L09 via Tapatalk

I've worn for need 24/7 for about 30 years. I've worn at night for about 50 years.

I started having an interest in diapers at age 13/14. Didn't start buying them until I was 19. Been wearing diapers since then.

off and on for last 30 years, before that was the towels and other improvised diaper substitutes. every night for last 4 years or so. Been involved for last 55 years or so one way or another.

I started again secretly wearing at age 10, although I could t wear all the time I was probably going through a pack of pampers every few months until age 15 or so when they got to small, I then wore a few packs of depends between age 16 to 18, after 18 I took a small break since I was enlisted in the military, it wasn't until I was 25 or so when I bought my first house and since then I've been wearing pretty much every day. I would say comfortably that I've worn everyday now for the last 3 years since I'm diapered at night all the time. Now I'm age 32 and I show no signs of stopping, I love it to much, it's a big part of who I am now

started by stealing my younger cousins pullups whenever there was a family function at their house. This was when i was anywhere from 10 to 16ish. This was when my desire was very strong/hence the urge to steal from anyone's house i could, unfortunately.

Once i got my full drivers licence at 17, i could go anywhere by myself and i did. Went to shoppers d mart and got there brand of adult diapers. I remember it like yesterday. The middle aged women behind the pharmacy counter laughing at me? They were looking in my direction, not sure if they were actually laughing at me. I shrugged it off as no big deal and nothing like that has happened like that since.

Speaking of store buying, the other day i went into a walmart about an hour from where i live. In broad day light, dressed no differently than usual, i went in and bought the depends adjustable underwear. went through self checkout like a boss!!:laugh: No one batted an eye as usual, and i have officially gotten over my fear of store buying. I had this mindset that even if i bumped into someone i know, id just say "my grandparents gave me an errand"

I can remember when I was only 4 or 5 years old wanting to wear diapers. But I wasn't able to actually do it until I got to grad school and had an apartment of my own. But I've been wearing diapers at least occasionally ever since. Now, I wear all week-end and put on a diaper as soon as I get home from work.

I never wanted to stop wearing them in the first place, but eventually I got out of them at 2.5 years. I started having the feelings again when I was 6 (after my 1st grade long term substitute teacher abused me). I had one taste the following summer when I was able to wear a pampers Size 6 around the house after asking permission from a lady that taught me violin. I picked up the habit when I was 7 to get as many diapers as possible (by any means necessary) all throughout middle and high school. I was forced to purge two years ago by my parents when they found out. After reconciling with them recently I was able to spend some big money to get started with my 'little space' again, but this time without any threats of purging.

Earliest I can remember liking them was around 4-5 years old. I would put the ones I had for my cabbage patch dolls into my underwear. I'm 2 months shy of 34 now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been wearing diapers pretty much nonstop since I was six years old. At that point, my younger sister was still wearing diapers to bed, and so for a brief period of time I was able to borrow and wear her diapers. These were cloth prefolds/pins/plastic pants, many of which had been mine only a few years earlier. Sis was done with diapers very shortly after that, but gloriously my parents decided to keep all of the diapers around. Some stayed in the house and were repurposed as cleaning rags, but most ended up in boxes in the garage, perhaps to await a third child that my parents never had (I haven't asked them about that theory). Of course I found that diaper stash almost immediately, and I ended up playing with those diapers right up until I left home to go to college. By that time, I'd also begun experimenting with Pampers and other disposable diapers too.

The trouble with the old cloth diapers was my inability to wash them, and that meant that wetting was pretty much out. And although I'd found the diaper pins, I'd never found the plastic pants, and it's unlikely they'd have fit me anyway. As a result, the very few wettings that I did during my first 6-7 years of DL-ness took place in the shower or the bathtub. I probably threw a couple of the diapers away after that, but I can also remember hand-washing them once and then dropping them in a laundry bin, trusting to the fact that they were sometimes used as rags to avoid rousing suspicion.

My longest break from diapers, as far as I can remember, was a four-month period right at the start of my freshman year of college. I just had so much going on and so little free time that the thought of diapers was literally driven from my mind.

Off and on when i was young but at age 26 started wearing regularly.

For me, since 1987 I have been back in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back