• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back, sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
I had to take some time away from here. My intention was to have my account closed, but one of those things happened like in a movie where the thing didn't actually happen because fate or something.

I have some edits to make on my profile but if those who knew me will have me back and leave behind whatever beefs, real or imagined, I'm willing to start fresh.

Those I'm meeting for the first time, hi. I'm an on and off again DL from Salem, Massachusetts. I'm not into Wicca or anything like that and I don't even read tarot cards anymore. Let's say I became enlightened by my Lord and Savior James Randi.

Not into diapers so much now since no started living with a boyfriend. But I still have my supplies and once, recently, when I trusted a fart during a sick spell out had to wear again for the sake of the laundry.

Never let it be said that I wasn't resourceful.

NateSean said:
I had to take some time away from here. My intention was to have my account closed, but one of those things happened like in a movie where the thing didn't actually happen because fate or something.

I have some edits to make on my profile but if those who knew me will have me back and leave behind whatever beefs, real or imagined, I'm willing to start fresh.

Those I'm meeting for the first time, hi. I'm an on and off again DL from Salem, Massachusetts. I'm not into Wicca or anything like that and I don't even read tarot cards anymore. Let's say I became enlightened by my Lord and Savior James Randi.

Not into diapers so much now since no started living with a boyfriend. But I still have my supplies and once, recently, when I trusted a fart during a sick spell out had to wear again for the sake of the laundry.

Never let it be said that I wasn't resourceful.

Hi and welcome back. I hope things have settled for you. Congrats on having a boyfriend. Everyone should have someone to share their life with, though I know a few prefer to live alone. To each there own, so welcome back.

You welcomed me as a Newbie to ADISC back in ancient history, and along with others, gave me the courage to look for and find acceptance in the group. In turn, welcome back now, and congrats on finding a boyfriend. I only visit now from time to time myself because of a plethora of outside concerns, but when I do it is nice to find so many old hands reappearing.

We're practically neighbors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back