Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So I stated being ABDL in uni ad a way to relax and I find it helped me calm down and feel safe, I have now moved back home and want to start wearing again but it's difficult with my mum around, she has been supportive of me coming out as both gay and then trans in the past and has always been there for me but I don't k ow how she would react to this, I really want to do it more often but it's just not possible with hee not knowing so what's the best way to hinto to her?, I ask find using my dummy stops me grinding my teeth.

Im also worried she would start talking to family as she can never learn to just shut up a bit things and it has lead to us getting into pretty bad fights over her not respecting my privacy.

Considering that past enlightenments have caused heated discussions, I think I wouldn't tell her. If you thought she would be accepting and maybe supportive, then telling her would be a logical next step, but since other revelations have caused stress, you probably would be facing more. I'm guessing from what you've said that she told relatives about your being gay and trans. It's logical to think she would tell others about this as well.

Since you'll be going back to Uni in a few weeks (months?) you probably can last until then. I wore in my room over the summers but eventually my mom found my stuff and she sent me to a psychiatrist at a mental institution, so things can go from bad to worse quickly. That was a long time ago and people are more accepting now, so who knows. Maybe she would be accepting, especially if she accepts that you are gay and transgender. But if she's not accepting of that, she probably won't accept that you want to wear diapers. In the end, only you know best, so do what you think is in your best interest.

I'm not going back to uni I live at home now, and issues haven't been about coming out more about her saying things I didn't want said in the past, I hope she could be more understanding but ultimately if I want to do this I have to tell her

- - - Updated - - -

My whole family accepts who I am whole heartedly

hopel said:
...but ultimately if I want to do this I have to tell her

There you go. If you want to do this and there's no way to keep it a secret (door has to be open? You don't take out the trash?) then I guess you have to tell her. You could say what you did above: It helps you relax and would like to keep doing it. As Dogboy said, this kind of behavior isn't quite accepted in today's world so she may have you seek a professional to help you relax. Question: Do you buy your own diapers? I assume you graduated, so are you looking for a job and a chance to move out?

Yeah it's not so accepted now but back when dogboy was sent to shrink you could be committed and never heard from again for adultery , there was a woman pretty famous case her husband said she was cheating and she was hospitalized he then divorced her and immediately got remarried she spent like 37 years in asylum before things changed and they tried to send her home in the late 1950's but all her family was dead or disowned her and she didn't have the foggiest idea on how to life independently after 37 years in a mental hospital so she went back to the asylum until her death, she literaly died for her husband's sins of his claiming she was the cheat ,bastard , I hope there is a special place in he'll for that guy !.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Yes I do and right now I'm taking a year out and hopping o go back next year but we still don't know it's complicated and I can't move out even with a minimum wage hop due to my towns prices

In the ski resort towns in Colorado flipping burgers minimum wage is like $37 an hour because prices on land is so hi , many people would hide there camps in the woods for the summer and rough it, working at Wendy's they could afford nice apartments in the city during the winter and not havd to work , naturally the cops would be out beating the bushes looking for illegal campers because that was an easy $2000 fine .

i live in the uk and i can't just move out or travel

Tetra said:
In the ski resort towns in Colorado flipping burgers minimum wage is like $37 an hour because prices on land is so hi , many people would hide there camps in the woods for the summer and rough it, working at Wendy's they could afford nice apartments in the city during the winter and not havd to work , naturally the cops would be out beating the bushes looking for illegal campers because that was an easy $2000 fine .

Since when is camping illegal, sounds like the government is desperate for some kind of money... Smh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah it's crazy but they outlawed camping in Breckenridge Co no place within the cities boundaries, I had a group of friends who loved roller bladeing and we used to go up there close this one road down so they could nearly kill themselves going fast downhill me and a couple of the others were there "support staff" with our ham radios ( then the european team of base jumpers borrowed us ) they jumped off everything from antenna towers in the boonies to building around the corner from the state capital, the good old days , we were young and dumb ! Back then diapers were in every store and the base jumpers used a lot of them ,between hiding on buildings roofs waiting to jump and then trying to disappear before the cops got there when they landed , a traditional bathroom did not fit there lifestyle .

You know your family better than us, so it really hinges on your relationship with them. This is not the same as being gay or trans, although keeping it hidden can be a burden even so. My best advice is to be as objective as you can in terms of what you hope to gain from it and if it's something that they need or would want to know in your current circumstances. Be clear with yourself about the potential risks as well.

The main reason for my post was that if you do decide to tell, do them the courtesy of being straightforward about it: no hints, no guessing games, no clues left lying around, just a talk. For ABDLs in relationships, I think it's best to be confident and positive, presenting it as something you might get to do together. Obviously, I wouldn't suggest the latter in telling family but I do think that being upbeat is better than describing it as an awful burden that you bear.

Trevor makes a lot of good points, especially about not beating around the bush and also being positive in your presentation. Since your parents are supportive with your being gay and trans, I think they may be accepting of this as well. Sometimes parents lay some ground rules like not wearing an exposed diaper and quickly getting rid of used diapers. Good luck.

I think you shouldn't tell her. I'm 23 and I still live with my mom because I'm broke (she is too) and can't afford really to live apart. However I began wearing 24/7 December 2016 without her knowledge. I order cases of diapers and usually have them hold it at the post office and I just leave the box in my trunk of the car until she leaves or is asleep. I hide my diaper mountain in the biggest plastic bin I could find in the back of my closet along with other essentials like wipes powder and creams along with a small garbage can for well you know. She has no idea and if she does she hasn't said anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back