Not open for further replies.

Nyrdst

Bedwetter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
So its probably not much information to go on but i found an image while searching something to do with GTA V that i have never been able to find again.

It was an image of a guy in a baby diaper Wearing Naruto's jacket and a leaf ninja head band, he was holding a kunai and may or may not have had a wig on. (cant remember)

I've tried my best but can't find it so if anyone could help it would be appreciated. <3

I've seen a number of diapered-naruto drawings on deviant art in the past. Just go to deviantart.com and do a search on: naruto diaper

You'll also see quite a few sakura, sauske, and hinata in there since naruto is the show title as well as the character name.

Just re-reading your post, you may be searching for an IRL photo, not sure where you'll find that at. Might have to settle for drawn ;)

The image im looking for is indeed and irl image, i imagine it would be pretty hard to find considering i found it on a page that had relatively nothing to do with diapers, thanks for trying anyway though <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back