Love confidry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhieme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So i recently got a half case of confidrys and I'm in love. So much better than abena imo and very thick too

How are the tapes holding up? I gave up on them after a few tries over time. Because the tapes wouldn't stay.

I had a terrible time with the tape ripping off and I wasn't even taping them that tight. It took me 5 or 6 to get them right. It seems that the bottom tapes want to almost be vertical.
INCONTAL said:
How are the tapes holding up? I gave up on them after a few tries over time. Because the tapes wouldn't stay.

Tapes are wonderful, how long ago did you try them I know they make changes to them and fixed the errors that had.

It's probably been a year since last time. My issue was they wouldn't stay stuck on.

Hellhieme said:
So i recently got a half case of confidrys and I'm in love. So much better than abena imo and very thick too
I'm right with you there. I bought my first pack a over a year ago. And I thought they were amazing then. So much so that I saved them for special occasions. The fit is the most perfect I've ever had or felt. Recently I ordered a whole case and with them I was finally able to achieve sleep wetting. Best diaper ever. Never had an issue. I can say diaper to diaper seems to vary, but they are all great.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

drnkrdnck said:
I had a terrible time with the tape ripping off and I wasn't even taping them that tight. It took me 5 or 6 to get them right. It seems that the bottom tapes want to almost be vertical.

I take it that's when you're lying down. While standing, the tapes should be straight across (ie, horizontal).

And yes, they did have a lot of tape problems a year or two ago. That has long since been fixed. If someone still isn't getting the tapes to stick good then chances are it is user error.

I wore one yesterday doing some yard work, I wish they had a plastic tape panel like other brands, but these are great diapers either way, I love how soft they feel when wet

pampers4U said:
I wore one yesterday doing some yard work, I wish they had a plastic tape panel like other brands, but these are great diapers either way, I love how soft they feel when wet

No way! That would ruin them. Those tape panes force the lower tape to be moved up towards the middle. No lower tapes means no snug fit around the legs. And that means premature leaks.

Lol roger that... keep it the same as it is right now !!!

I use ConfiDry 24/7 all the time. I just finished out a case and am now wearing North Shore Supremes. Out of the two, I'm not sure which I like better. Every so often I've had a tape issue with both, but I always have a small roll of packing tape with me to fix the problem, so it's never bothered me too much.

I need to decide which of the two is best for me soon though because it's time to re order.

Admittedly, I did have some occasional tape issues in the past with ConfiDry 24/7 diapers (it was always the upper left tape that would pop). However, I haven't noticed this with the newer batches I have used. Hopefully that problem is ironed out now. The ConfiDry 24/7 is one of my favorite diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back