Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any abdls that were considered popular in school?

Default Any abdls that were considered popular in school?

I was wondering if there are any abdls that were considered to be among the popular crowd, and if so, did you wear around them?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MommyzPaghetti View Post
    I was wondering if there are any abdls that were considered to be among the popular crowd, and if so, did you wear around them?

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk
    I would say I was fairly popular during High School, or at the very least near the last 2 years of my HS experience.
    I was pretty much friends with everyone and had no problem finding things to do with anything but again you'd have to consider that the fun thing to do besides chatting in Lunch was playing YGO so yeah and sometimes I would wear to school but not too much.

I wasn't exactly bullied, but I sure as heck wasn't "popular", either.

no I was the lowest one on the totem pole. I got pick on all the time.

I was one of the more popular kids in high school and all the other kids envied me because I was back in diapers. They never hurled insults at me or anything because this school didn't tolerate it. I always got to set with the cool kids at lunch and they never mentioned anything about me being in diapers. They just treated me as if I was a regular kid like them. Middle school was a different ball game until my grandparents and me moved back to my hometown of Memphis and I ended up going to a school for special needs kids who were diapered. I had been back in diapers since I was 15 going on 16 because of sexual abuse from a male peer when he stuck something up my private area and ended up damaging me to where I became permanently incontinent. It is really tough for me to recall that story because of the painful memories that it brings back. But after I was back in diapers; the bullies in middle school hammed it up. They would call me names like "little baby" and "diaper boy". One day, they caught me in the back of the bathroom and gave me a wedgie so hard that it ripped my diaper and I had to go to the school nurse to get changed into a new one. I had it rough in middle school but not so rough in High school

I was bullied to the point of insanity in both middle and high school. I was somewhat respected by the teachers and staff, but they were always weary of me as if they thought I was a person who would make mischief. Even the administration was in cahoots with the bullies and wanted to make my life absolutely miserable. Over time I became more distrustful of people and of the society that had put me in a figurative garbage can and flatly rejected me for who I am. I tried to become stronger, but soon realized that I was limited by my 'little' side and soon enough, lost hope in ever finding one person who would bring an old and battered lion, such as myself, to a small measure of peace in such times where the weak will perish by social Darwinism's doctrines.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinTheLionhearted View Post
    I was bullied to the point of insanity in both middle and high school. I was somewhat respected by the teachers and staff, but they were always weary of me as if they thought I was a person who would make mischief. Even the administration was in cahoots with the bullies and wanted to make my life absolutely miserable. Over time I became more distrustful of people and of the society that had put me in a figurative garbage can and flatly rejected me for who I am. I tried to become stronger, but soon realized that I was limited by my 'little' side and soon enough, lost hope in ever finding one person who would bring an old and battered lion, such as myself, to a small measure of peace in such times where the weak will perish by social Darwinism's doctrines.
    Damn bullies!! I swear. I was mercilessly tormented by kids too. I moved across the country at the age of 13 and found out how culturally different Ohio was from where I came from. I stuck out like a sore thumb and was harassed constantly by people. No matter how I tried to assimilate, I was seemingly called out and mocked. A couple years after that we moved again and now I was in high school and just never seemed to find a fit for me in society. By this time it was circa 1990 and I discovered the (then) new movie, Nightbreed. Nightbreed sort of became my religion because here we had a story about a misunderstood guy that thinks he's losing his mind. He ends up becoming a member of the Nightbreed, a group of freaks and monsters that hide in a city beneath a cemetery in Canada. In the story, the normal society finds out about the monsters and they wage a battle against these "freaks". Yeah, you can see how I found common ground with the Nightbreed. Even to this day, I use it in my own mythology to make comparisons and sort of make sense of stupid stuff society does!

But here I sort of felt like I've found the other monsters (no offense anyone) and I can hide in safety among you!

Nope, I'm an outcast of the outcasts. I would rather stay one then ever be popular. Being popular is too dangerous, as I've discussed with someone else before.