What do you like about Diapers/Wetting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the soft, warm, comforting feeling. The padding is softer and warmer than any underwear, and it's great for cold nights.

The kind of safe and secure feeling. Knowing you've got something on you can pee in if you need to. The kinkiness.

I enjoy wetting--especially in disposable diapers, as they get that wonderful squishy feeling. In all the years since I was potty-trained, however, I've never messed a diaper. I consider myself a fairly adventurous person in general, but my curiosity about messing continues to be overwhelmed by my disinterest in dealing with my own poop. I have two potty-trained children of my own. I'm glad to be done dealing with the poopy blowouts!

But, for me, diapers are mainly an accessory to masturbation. They're a sexual fetish. It's hard to explain what that means, exactly, and it's different for all of us. I simply find the idea of myself as a diapered toddler to be an enormous turn-on. It's a variation on diaper fetishism that's also sometimes called autonepiophilia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back