Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I don't really know how to start this, but I was wondering how you guys felt when you wet a diaper, what it feels like, or your favourite parts about them.

Do some of you prefer to only wear and not wet?

I myself do not wear diapers but I really want to start wearing every now and then so Id love to hear what everyone has to say about it and why they like them so much! thank you!

Reactions: SoS7883
I like to wear and wet, but not mess, and what I like about wetting is feeling the warmth and feeling it spread across my diaper. I think I also enjoy the feeling of doing it when I should be going in the toilet at my age.

I like doing both, being a 2-3 year old 'little' and all, but I prefer wetting to messing. The wetting, I like the feeling of the warmth that spreads across and the actual feeling of the rushing pee as it trickles down the front of the diaper. This feeling fills me with a sense of calming. Almost as if all my troubles and negative feelings were being expelled into my diaper. I like the times when I can BM with minimal effort, but when I have to push a lot, I hate doing it. Usually I like wetting my diaper to capacity, but if I manage to do a major BM, I usually change immediately.

I

- - - Updated - - -

I wear cloth diapers and I like the way they feel when they are wet and I don't mess but I am a bedwetter to and I will wake up in the morning and I feel great after the pee wicks into the diaper you don't feel wet at all I love it

First time wearing will be magical; the thick, crinkling, poofy garment in between your legs, wrapping itself around your rump, it's all so relaxing and securing.

Wetting raises that secure feeling. The feeling of your diaper warming up, the swell, the squish sound, and the comfort in knowing that it can (most likely) take much more.

Messing is the ultimate in baby behavior, and makes me feel really small when doing it, especially when wearing a footed sleeper or something over it that's very inconvenient to take off. I won't get too much into the details of this one; this is really something one must experience for himself/herself if one's willing to do it.

For me wearing diapers is the most secure feeling I can have at any time, I wear to bed every night and am wet every morning, I also wear during the day when i can and the feeling to wet or mess is just the most peaceful secure feeling I can ever attain

When I wear diapers it gives me the feeling of being a baby again, just having soft cotton wrapped around me is so soothing and makes me feel secure. I like wetting them because it gives me such a warm feeling that makes me more secure about myself. That the squishy feeling of a wet one is so comforting even after I change myself. I only mess when I don't feel like using the toilet, and I gives me relief. Diapers are such a great thing.

not having to get out of bed and make a run to a cold floor and bright light 3-5x a night has really improved my sleep.

I wet myself twice yesterday, once while watching a movie with my hubby and the second time just before bed with a good few hours in between wettings. It felt amazing being able to just let go and I felt so little. I won't mess, but wetting just feels good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

For me it's like an escape from adulthood for a few minutes. That's the best way I can describe it.

It's hard to exactly say why I like it so much. Something about the way it feels, plus the taboo aspect of doing something I shouldn't be doing at my age, the aspect that it makes me feel younger, and the warmth that spreads when you wet (I also mess since people here are bringing that up. That feels good too) is nice. So...I guess you could say I like everything about diapers and wetting.

Personally, I just love the feeling of wearing a big poofy diaper. I feel much more relaxed and happy when I wear one. Also the warmth felt when wetting is quite comforting.

I feel much the same aseveryone else: Feels nice enclosing everything and feels nice when the warm pee spreads. I mainly wear and dont wet but occasionally I'll wear during the day or night and use it.

Well after taking off my very wet night diaper at my girl friends at just before 8 this morning. Then driving home and for the first time in a long time put one right back on and continuing wet as needed has very very nice. Then went grocery shopping with my sons. Then working in the yard and on my hot rod tell about 1. Stayed in it all day and just changed after 12 hours into my night diaper. Into my second 25 ounce beer from 6:30 and taking my night time meds. All in all it's a very nice feeling that you need to experience. Diapers are m4s.

I like the thick padding between my legs. Even better is that warm and wet feeling from peeing. Then there's the soft plastic, usually made softer from when the diaper swells up from being wet.

A d the only better feeling that a wet diaper, is changing into a dry one. It's loke a renewed feeling of freshness, and security.

OriginalT said:
I don't really know how to start this, but I was wondering how you guys felt when you wet a diaper, what it feels like, or your favourite parts about them.

Do some of you prefer to only wear and not wet?

I myself do not wear diapers but I really want to start wearing every now and then so Id love to hear what everyone has to say about it and why they like them so much! thank you!

I personally don't pay it too much mind when I go since thats what the diaper is mostly used for. I wear for comfort but also for convenience since it helps out a lot with games that keep me in seat for hours on end or for important events like raids where a minute is essentially death for your group. In terms I feel I say its eh, you eventually get used to it and just keep going on whatever your daily task is.

I have been a dl for as long as I could remember, I do touch on little / age play to.
I have been wearing diapers every night for 3+ years at this point by choice. I do have legitimate accidents at night on average 2-3 times a week now, I do usually mess my diaper on purpose every morning also. To me that's why your wearing in the 1st place, to just let go. I do prefer to only wet all other times other than the morning since that's when I normally take a shower.

I can't describe it but it feels amazing. I wet myself anytime I feel the slightest twinge to pee. It's not the feeling but it's the fact I never hold it anymore. Since I pee so much though it's come with some messing episodes. I think I'm loosing some muscle or something because I constantly find myself not being able to hold it. Like today I got the urge to go and I was busy so I decided to wait however it didn't and I dropped a huge load in my diaper with no second warning. I'm not mad though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back