Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new to diapers

Default new to diapers

I'm new to this whole thing. I read about DL's somewhere, can't remember where, and pondered it for a year or so. Finally bit the bullet and got a sampler pack from Bambino, and tried it out. I'm hooked.

I'm not really sure what it is that makes me enjoy it so much, and I'm trying to puzzle that out as I experiment with them.

One of the things which surprised me the most is how difficult it is to just relax and go in a diapy. I practice yoga and martial arts, so body control is important to me, and not being able to consciously relax and just let go is really weird. To that ends (not that I need an excuse ) I'm playing with them and trying to learn to consciously just relax those muscles as well.

Anyway, it's awesome to see that a group like this exists. I'm probably just going to lurk for a bit and learn and pop in with a question or two every once in a while.

-- T

Hey Thad, that was a great introduction. It is nice to meet you. If you have any questions, we have a whole forum to search through or you can just post a thread or something. Anyway, feel free to post, we don't bite...not unless you go to the furry section of the forum...then you might get nibbled on.

Anyway, welcome.

Welcome on Adisc, and kudos for your cool approach to the DL world. It's not that common to find people who are open minded enough to start experimenting the way you did.

I'm sure you'll be glad to hear that, at least in my case, being a DL can help getting more conscious of your own body, expecially in an area that is generally considered taboo.

Welcome thad.
    Glad you are trying out your diapers and have enjoyed them so far. After a while, you should find it much easier to relax and enjoy the full comfort and security that diapers give. Kick back, look over the board, and just be yourself.

Welcome Thad!

Interesting way to get into AB/DLism. It seems unusual.

Enjoy the site!

--The Silent Assassin--

Welcome to ADISC. Agreeing with Fullmetal, we don't bite. Don't feel any hesitation to ask anything. Hopefully this site can bring valuable information about *b/dlism.

Hey, Mandy_Cullen bites. >=(

Welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy it here.
    Last edited by Lowie; 13-Apr-2009 at 08:03.

Welcome as well. Posting a few times will get you regular status, and that will open a few things up for you. This is a pretty friendly and accepting group, and your intro was honest and well done. You should be well received.

Interesting that you're actually a convert; we don't see a lot of those around here.

Heard you're the hacker type. I can relate there, I've been coding since I was 11, and running professional consulting services since I was 14. RIT's admissions department was amused to hear this, and as a result I've found myself probably going there in the fall (though there's another school in Arizona I'd rather be at).

Try not to lurk here. The forum doesn't like it when you do that (it demotes you) and you'll need to post again before you can see stuff.

Anyways, welcome to ADISC, we have plenty of geeks here (myself included, rather obviously) and be sure to check the wiki out.