BIID and wanting to be Incontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do know how you feel as I am daddy to a little boy (72 going on 4), who also wants to be incontinent especially at night.
As a now trained hypnotherapist i am trying to help him with this wish. Whilst hypnosis can't make you permanently IC it can help remove some of the subconscious blocks that parents and society impose on both children and adults. Also although I am IC I'm also an ab with my own mummy.

I have also studied the psychology behind these types of urges and most of them are actually formed before we are out of nappies ourselves, even if the desires don't become apparent until much later in life.

Being IC all my life, being an ab also helped me cope with the fact that I needed nappies 24/7. Whilst my own tendencies were formed at a fairly young age (5 or 6) that was more to do with parental sexual abuse and a desire to have a loving mother and father. It wasn't until I was orphaned and placed in a children's home that I got the medical help I needed that stopped me soiling uncontrollably but still left me with bladder IC as the surgery for that failed twice and now there is too much scar tissue for it to be corrected.

goten said:
That's a lot of the issue with your comments in this thread: you're neglecting to realize that your experiences aren't the same as everyone else's.

When you ignore or dismiss our experiences and realities, your points will fail to reach us. Your heart is in the right place, but you'll never be able to rationalize this world if you only consider things from your own perspective. Like, you seem to think people with incontinence desires only wear when it's convenient, and that your frustrations at being incontinent when you don't want to be will match ours.

And on catheters, I'm with you- I won't touch a catheter for grave fear of UTIs. But there are loads of people with medical conditions that lead them to use catheters every single time they void. They often make single-use catheters that don't have the inflatable balloon in the end for them, Tiemann catheters for instance. If they were to get UTIs every time they used them, they wouldn't last long.

It's good advice to warn people of the UTI risk. But 99.99% of UTIs are not fatal- women get them all the time- they just burn incredibly badly, and you may end up with a small medical bill for antibiotics. People will learn their lesson if they're susceptible to them after one go. Yes, it's possible to die from one if a person is a complete idiot, ignores the UTI after it fails to go away, ignores the blood that comes out, ignores the pain in their bladder, ignores the pain as it spreads to their kidneys, and then ignores the full-body pain as it spreads and poisons the blood (sepsis). Most rational human beings will rush to the ER the second it hurts to pee, or at least once they start seeing blood in their urine.

The personal experience I am referring to is that ok from doctors, not just my own never having got a uti from open catheters. And did I not point out several times already that catheters are not for everyone, in spite of my um, "success" with them in this regard.

And I never once said I believe people with incontinent desires only wear a diaper when it's convenient (I never said they always wear a diaper either). Heck, it used tocbe I would wear every single chance I possibly could, but even that was seldom early on. And look back, I actually said I DO (and always have been) wanted to be incontinent, and am happy to be so now too. I am not fustrated with being incontinent either (though again I wish the circumstance of how I became incontinent were different).

- - - Updated - - -

HeronimusM said:
why on earth would someone be incontinent?
wearing everyday your favorite diaper gets old, and the ABDL diapers are way too bulky to hide on a daily basis.
you get some serious rashes from wearing more than 12 hours a night,
you need to bring out a bulky diaperbag or backpack with enough supplies, at least 4 to 10 diapers a day, cream, wipes, some spare clothing,
deal with leaks, kaki pants are useless,
you can trow out your form fitting pants and all the new fashion hipster stuff, you needbaggy clothing 1 or 2 sizes up.
public embarresment are prone to happen,
good luck with finding good toilets to change
and prepare to get really smelly trashbins
good luck in the summer heat with skin problems.

airport security public embarresment get your diaperbag searched or even a bodysearch
the list goes on and on

Because for us it never gets old. In fact, it feels wrong when we aren't diapered. I wear confidry too, and asdure you it is not too bulky or noticable (or an abdl diaper for that matter). I also wear 24/7, and can even go a full 24 hours of wearing a crinklz before I get a rash- which seldom ever happens anyways.

And forget lugging around a bulky diaper bag all day. I use all of those supplies when I'm at home. For during the day, all I need is a clean diaper. I carry it in hand from my car (and nobody ever notices) to any typical toilet stall. I have even changed in an airplane bathroom several times before.

With a good thick and premium diaper, leaks are very seldom. A good diaper cover catches those few before it wets your pants too. And I wear business slacks, one size larger than I need. Nothing embarassing or noticable about that, just a comfortable fit.

I live in hot and humid florida too. Sweating is not a problem after your body gets used to the heat the first year. I don't use regular trash bins either. A decent diaper pail is a must. Once it's full, tie the garbage bag fully shut, and take it outside. This will stop most all of that smell you're afraid of. At least long enough for it to be collected once every week.

And airport body search? I've gone through the body scanner in a soaked diaper before (running late no time to change). I was flagged through without even an extra pat down. I have never once even remotely been close to a body search. The TSA does not care about our diapers, they have other things to worry about like people acting nervously. And why would I be embarassed about my bag being searched. Everyone else's is too, diapers or not. Nothing embarrassing about that.

And debunking your list goes on. Seriously, any problems or issues someone has with wearing a diaper is often attributable to using less of a diaper/techique than they should be, or some unfounded fear of what if. That's why I'm here after all. To share my accumulated experience, and show people like you the right way to go about it all.

You're welcome.

goten said:
[snipped]That's just it: it's a game to you. It's not to us. Compare a cross dresser to a transgender person.

You're neglecting there's something different about our brains that make us deeply desire this change, and not having it leads to varying levels of distress. It's okay that you don't have that. Heck, it's good you don't. But we do have it, and we're stuck with it even if you can't or won't try to understand it :|

What's so perplexing to me is all of you have something that makes you desire diapers, something that 99% of people find very weird, yet you guys don't seem to be able to grasp people like us desiring incontinence. It's the same thing. It doesn't have a logical, rational explanation. It just is. You get to enjoy your diapers and be content, I have something I'll always yearn for and not get to experience in life. Imagine never being able to wear a diaper for whatever reason. It'd suck, right?

But, I've said this as many ways as I could think to say it. I think we're just going in circles, so I'm going to bow out of this conversation. I'll read your replies though if you'd like to respond.

I'm sorry if it appeared that I was saying it was a game to you, that was strictly about me. I still believe that having choice does leave a fundamental gap in the experience between incontinent folks and those who wish to be. The width of that gap is, I suppose, dependent on how faithfully one adheres to the requirements but I think having the option to stop will always represent a more than trivial difference.

I may be in the minority but I don't really care that you want to be incontinent. It's baffling to me that you would want it but it makes no real difference to me if you do. I'm not going to try to tell you you'll be sorry if you get there because I have no idea. For your sake, I'll merely hope that whatever the result, it's something you can happily live with.

stebee666 said:
I would love to be nappy dependent so I guess yeah I would like to be bladder incontinent

I have never regretted becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 but it is not something I would encourage others to do. All I will say is you only get one life so if it is not hurting anyone live it as you please.

ST50 said:
I have never regretted becoming incontinent and dependant on nappies 24/7 but it is not something I would encourage others to do. All I will say is you only get one life so if it is not hurting anyone live it as you please.

Seconded!

And for anyone even remotely thinking of wanting incontinence, I highly recommend you just start wearing a diaper in most all situations. Within a month you'll see how expensive diapers are, and how they can be really inconvenient when you're not used to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back