Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelofConfusion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
so I wanted to put down how I realised I was an ABDL

All my life I'd done weird things (or things I thought were weird or not the social norm) I was constantly scared I'd get in trouble or get bullied at school, so I denied It all and tried to forget every time something like that happened. however occasionally "that" side of me would surface.

So one week when it happened I was lying in bed, on a day off. couldn't get back to sleep so I just thought about stuff. And suddenly, it was like every memory I'd tried so hard to forget, just flashed through my mind. the memory of trying to make a pretend diaper out of blankets and celotape for one example

It was like God had just shone a torch into my mind

Literally the closest time I have ever been to believing in the more spiritual side of things. all the self-deceptions the little lies I told myself, were laid out before me. It felt like I was looking at my whole life and left with the decision, Acknowledge this fact, or continue denying that part of my life

I chose to acknowledge it, wouldn't be writing this otherwise, ironically it's discovering I have this interest that has spurred me to take an interest in being more self reliant.

So how did you guys realize you were an ABDL/Whatever? did you guys know from the start or only realize later?

I know exactly where youre coming from. I used to feel weird and do weird things. I remember when i was a child like four and five, always wanting to wear training pants again and loved the smell of our closet which smelled like baby diapers. I would open the closet just to smell it. Then when i was 6 or 7, i pooped my pants at ohr local walmart, and my mom stuck a bundle of toilet paper in my underwear and it felt so much like a diaper. After that, i would make my own toilet paper diapers using whole rolls of paper and waddling around the house with my whole family looking at me weird. Around that same time, i started wetting the bed prettt much every night. One day my mother just showed up with a pack of goodnites on the table, and years after even touching a diaper, upon seeing that pack of goodnites, instantly knew i wanted them. I wore them for a few years until my mother god fed up with me hiding them in the closet due to embarrassment. This was when i entered my baby diaper stealing phase. My little cousins were still in diapers and i would sneak away with a couple and wear them. That led to some embarrasing confrontations. Following that, my dad started to buy me adult diapers after growing out of goodnites. Then after i was in high school i was kinda on my own and my dad stopped buying them. Now im buying abdl premium stuff. Definitely a goodand bad experience, but more so a good one. Kind of a funny thing how the abdl life chooses you.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

I knew I wanted to be back in diapers by the time I was 4. By the age of 6 I was beginning to act on it, stealing other neighbors wet diapers, etc. Once puberty hit, age 12, I was deliberately wetting some old underwear which I kept hidden. I finally got discovered when I was in college and my mom sent me to a psychiatrist. I also had some other serious problems. For me, wanting to wear diapers has always been a strong desire and one that has never gone away.

I wet the bed until my early teens so diapers were kind of a big part of my life until i was maybe like 14 or 15. I still wet the bed occasionally but the feeling that diapers bring to me is so soothing. It's hard to remember a specific moment where it really clicked in my head because I feel like that has happened a couple times... It's hard to go from thinking that it's normal, to not normal, and back to normal again. Regardless I feel like I'm ready to embrace the AB side of myself, but it's hard when you know that people you care about will judge you for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back