Just started wearing diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericlovesdaddies

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm currently sitting in my first wet adult diaper. It's a Depends I got at Walmart, and hasn't leaked yet, but I hear they do that. Any advise from more experienced wearers?

Depends were my 1st adult diaper as well and loved them at first until i realized what low quality they were compared to other diapers out there online. I'd look into ordering more quality diapers online if possible.
Northshorecare and ABUniverse are my two go to diaper websites.
Another suggestion is if you order online, after you find a diaper you really like, order a case as its much cheaper in the long run.

If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me or just ask here.

Depends is quite trash for quality. A good better quality budget theme Diaper would be the Tranquality ATN they are pretty good for the price.

If money isnt an issue for you the ABDL diapers from ABUniverse, Bambinos and other sites are the best in terms of quality.

xpmedical.com also has a great selection

Ah.. no one likes hearing what they spent money on is of low quality. At the moment though you're happy with them and for now that's all that matters. As you fall deeper down the rabbit hole though you'll learn. Then you'll look back and have the same reaction we do. Why because we've all been in your shoes.

Maxx said:
Depends are inexpensive, universally available, and reasonably functional. All of us have used them and <gasp> enjoyed them at some point in our diapered careers. I wouldn't wear them in bed without a mattress protector, but for minor wetting while out and about, they're fine.

I'll have a Budweiser too, now and then, even though there are far better brews available.

I guess you can't depend on depends anymore.....

Paddedbossman said:
I guess you can't depend on depends anymore.....

I would say that.... depends.

ericlovesdaddies said:
I'm currently sitting in my first wet adult diaper. It's a Depends I got at Walmart, and hasn't leaked yet, but I hear they do that. Any advise from more experienced wearers?

XP-Medical
I probably recommend checking this site out and looking at what they have to offer, for the most part Depends arent that reliable but its understandable why they would be your first diaper given how easy they are to get compared to most adult diapers. I would recommend looking into Abenas or Molicares if you happen to find them in local stores.

depends what depends you mean, refasenable? underwear, tape on briefs? sheilds or gaurds?

Forget using Depends diapers. Thet are trashy and not dependable. Plus, the cost more overall then even most abdl diapers when looked at as a total cost per day.

I highly recommend youcuse no less than tranquility ATN. They are cheap, and you get what you pay for, but at least kind of still work.

Better still, I highly recommend you try confidry 24/7. Especially for someone just starting out, you will likely be more prone to flood them with a full bladders worth of pee. Confidy can take multiple wettings like this and never threaten to leak.

Both can be bought at xpmedical.com. they are great shippers, fast, and discreete.

I think they're referring to the tape-on ones. Well, probably the "cloth-like" covered ones all the Depends fans are griping about- & begging for the previous plastic-covered depends to return to the shelves.
If you can find the ones they JUST discontinued like last year, they're pretty fun to wear: they're good for about one modest wetting-but other than that, the plastic is rather thick-& of course...crinkly.
They had 3 tapes on either side & weren't too bad-especially 'cause they were free through my insurance!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

They brought back the plastic backed Depends earlier this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. See how you like it. If wearing works for you or helps you take care of yourself, then you will want to continue. If that becomes the case you'll think about what is best for you and in doing so look at the many other products on the market.

Every brief I've ever used has leaked on me. It's just something that happens, but some products are much better than others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back