Older Vinyl Footed Blanket Sleepers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backinfootedsleepers said:
Those are the Softwear footie loungers I believe. I do not have any of those, but they look nice. Do you like them?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it is that time of year when all the footed pajamas start coming out in stores. I just wish they would use vinyl on the feet like the old days.

Unfortunately they have not arrived yet becuse of Hurricane Harvey, seller lives in Arlington TX, but I should have them next week. In the item description it says that they have vinyl lined soles and yes the brand is Softwear.

Yeah I can remember being able to slide with those vinyl feet. It often made my sleeper feet get dirty quickly. That is an interesting story. I remember the same thing in my old living and dining rooms. If you ever do get the VHS tape, that would be cool to see it and bring back that memory.

- - - Updated - - -

Zebben said:
Unfortunately they have not arrived yet becuse of Hurricane Harvey, seller lives in Arlington TX, but I should have them next week. In the item description it says that they have vinyl lined soles and yes the brand is Softwear.

They looked like nice footed pajamas with nice material on the feet. Hope you like them when they arrive.

So today I got my Softwear footed pajamas with vinyl soles :D I must say that they fit great and that the vinyl material has a special feel to it and when I walk around in them it makes a "special" sound :) Also noticed that the soles are a little slippery. I hope to find more like these in the future and will recommend them to anybody. I was a little unsure if the size L would fit but they even have room to spare. So happy right now!

Zebben said:
So today I got my Softwear footed pajamas with vinyl soles :D I must say that they fit great and that the vinyl material has a special feel to it and when I walk around in them it makes a "special" sound :) Also noticed that the soles are a little slippery. I hope to find more like these in the future and will recommend them to anybody. I was a little unsure if the size L would fit but they even have room to spare. So happy right now!

Where can you get these? I have searched online and am coming up blank.

footedpjs said:
Where can you get these? I have searched online and am coming up blank.

The only thing I did when I found these on ebay was that I wrote in the search line "footed pajamas vinyl". Then it gave me a number of results but only one of them had vinyl soles. The best bet is that you keep serarching on ebay or try to ask the seller that I ordered from. Ebay identety: jaylonlee2006.

The pair that I got was the last pair the seller had in size L (women). The tag has a website posted on it www.softweargirl.com but that site doesn't seem to exist anymore. :(

Zebben said:

That's great! I will try those if I ever come across another pair. I bet they are comfortable and feel great. I love the sound vinyl makes on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back