Wow! Thickness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixerOp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just put on my first Rearz. A seduction. Yipee. Holy crap, is it thick. I can't wait to start wetting it. 😀

They swell like crazy. Soooo squishy

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I have worn the Safari's and they are huge. They get really squishy and bulky once you get them really wet. That line of diapers is one of my favorite, if I could get them for the same price as ABU's I would get them way more often.

Rearz are expensive, but they are definitely high-end.

Rearz are at the top of my shopping list. I'm definitely getting them once I get the money. Enjoy yours!

they are totally pawsome!

Been wanting to try rearz for a while now but they are just to expensive. Maybe one day. :)

yeah found them a bit to thick for actually trying to wear in public

I tried a rearz princess a few weeks back, loved the thickness of it.

Wearin Princess right now! One of my favs! ^///^

Which is thicker when wet? Rearz or abu lines?

rennecfox said:
yeah found them a bit to thick for actually trying to wear in public

Yeah I don't think that's even possible to do discretely. Not wearing pants anyway. You might be able to pull it off in a skirt....

- - - Updated - - -

mereyam said:
Which is thicker when wet? Rearz or abu lines?

Rearz swells a decent amount when wet, plus they have the thickest padding available when dry, so they generally win all around.

The most swell I've seen in any diaper is the betterdry/crinklz2. They start out pretty thin, but inflate like a balloon when wet. But because they start out so thin they won't reach rearz-class.

bambinod said:
Yeah I don't think that's even possible to do discretely. Not wearing pants anyway. You might be able to pull it off in a skirt....

Yeah.... skirts aren't an option for me.

rennecfox said:

Kilts maybe? :biggrin:

rennecfox said:

me neither, just sayin'. Girls have it lucky in this department, diaper freedom!

Do they have plain solid color versions that have no patterns ? Where do you buy if you're in the US?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a good place to order from if you're in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back