hypnosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

stebee666

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone used Hypnosis to try become nappy dependent?

I can't find any good ones without having to pay for them

I did years ago, even tried going to a professional.

Hypnosis works, or doesn't work, to varying degrees one everyone differently. Unfortunately the pro couldn't even hypnotise me, let alone the tapes. Also note hypnosis can't make you do something you subconsciously wouldn't want to do.

Warp my mind used to be a good one from what I heard. Not sure if it still is though. Some have great success with them, others don't.

Slomo said:
I did years ago, even tried going to a professional.

Hypnosis works, or doesn't work, to varying degrees one everyone differently. Unfortunately the pro couldn't even hypnotise me, let alone the tapes. Also note hypnosis can't make you do something you subconsciously wouldn't want to do.

Warp my mind used to be a good one from what I heard. Not sure if it still is though. Some have great success with them, others don't.

I have read so many negatives about it

Don't you have to pay to use the wrap my mind ones?

Angelic said:

Yeah I think so. No guarantee they will work either.

My best advice is see if you can get a basic trance inducing hynosis tape first. Something just to get you into a trance and that's it.

If you can get that far, then any further or specific hypnosis is more likely to work. Plus, you will need to initiate a trance first anyways right.

Angelic said:

They have free and paid files. The free ones are widely varied in quality. Some are ones that used to be paid files that rotated into free use but I think most of those are amateur efforts. I've not found any to be effective but I get interested from time to time.

They have a wide variety of files and I've found some of interest, just not the ones for diaper dependence. I can handle that stuff just fine on my own.

I tried it to get used to peeing while lay in bed but it never works for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I would be a difficult subject to hypnotize. (you are getting sleepy)
I'm not sure that a hypnosis tape would really work on anyone. (as I count backwards from 10 to 1 you will go deeper and deeper, and you will feel younger and younger)
It would be nice if they worked but I'm sure it's just wishful thinking. (when I snap my fingers you will be a 2 year old. you're thoughts will be that of an infant. you will wet whenever you feel the urge....)

So as I was saying.....gah gah gobla dah dah.

Oh damn!

On a more serious note, my wife and I play soft new age music from the TV when we go to sleep. Several times it has invaded my dreams as I sleep. I've often wondered if I was playing regression and bed wetting hypnosis tracs while I was asleep, would it invade my dreams and would I wet my diaper while I slept. I'd love to try it but I don't think my wife would be very receptive, especially since she'd be sleeping to the same thing...haha.

i just wondered if it worked, i am been a bit selfish with my desire to want nappy dependancy as quickly as possible, maybe i need to learn some patience lol

dogboy said:
On a more serious note, my wife and I play soft new age music from the TV when we go to sleep. Several times it has invaded my dreams as I sleep. I've often wondered if I was playing regression and bed wetting hypnosis tracs while I was asleep, would it invade my dreams and would I wet my diaper while I slept. I'd love to try it but I don't think my wife would be very receptive, especially since she'd be sleeping to the same thing...haha.

I can't sleep with someone talking, not sure if you can. I've tried one of the bedwetting hypnosis tracks, and it's fun to listen to as a relaxation, meditation exercise. The one I did is about 20 minutes long, and of that time, I think about 15 minutes are relaxation, deep breathing, concentration, all that stuff that's designed to put you into "trance" and take you out of it. Only about 5 minutes is actually spent talking about how comfy the diaper is and how you'll relax and have an accident while you're sleeping, then they go back to bringing you out of the trance. So, as a way to just calm down for 20 minutes and listen to something that I find pleasant, it's nice. Not actually effective for wetting the bed though.

dogboy said:
I think I would be a difficult subject to hypnotize. (you are getting sleepy)
I'm not sure that a hypnosis tape would really work on anyone. (as I count backwards from 10 to 1 you will go deeper and deeper, and you will feel younger and younger)
It would be nice if they worked but I'm sure it's just wishful thinking. (when I snap my fingers you will be a 2 year old. you're thoughts will be that of an infant. you will wet whenever you feel the urge....)

So as I was saying.....gah gah gobla dah dah.

Oh damn!

That counting from 10 on down only works AFTER you have successfully completed the starter hypnosis setup. This first part is what you have to go through to initially achieve a hypnotic state in the first place. The counting down thing is what gets you back into that state later on, and is what you'll usualy have in the more advanced learning to wet hypnosis sessions.

Practice works for me. And not so bending of the mind. It's better to keep yourself under your own control than some one else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back