• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinklady

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi just joined, Ive been wearing incontinence products for years due to one of the meds I was put on and now Ive been off it a long time my body refuses to go back to the way it was, and I discovered that there are others they like wearing them for what ever reason and this page makes me feel normal...

Cheers Pinklady

Hi PinkLady,
welcome to the group. I'm glad to hear that by finding Adisc it has helped you feel "normal".

Could you tell us a little more about yourself? Things like your hobbies and interests, work or still studying? Do you have a partner and if so are they supportive? The more you open up about yourself the easier it is for members to see what they have in common with you. If you need some ideas have a look at the top of page and read the link called ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips. There is a lot of information in there for new members.

Having done all that, have a look through the various forums and find some you like, then jump in and take part. Don't be put off when you see that people have posted thousands of times, your opinion is just as valid as theirs and what you add may bring a fresh perspective to a thread or be just what someone needed to hear.

Finally, above all enjoy your stay with the group.

Hi, welcome to the group. I am also new but I don't know how to start Thread :(

Pinklady said:
Hi just joined, Ive been wearing incontinence products for years due to one of the meds I was put on and now Ive been off it a long time my body refuses to go back to the way it was, and I discovered that there are others they like wearing them for what ever reason and this page makes me feel normal...

Cheers Pinklady

---------------

Welcome to this group, Pinklady of OZ!

The question has been posed here in the past: Should those of us with IC suddenly find it 'fixed or cured', would we still feel the desire (need) to wear protection for
whatever reason?

I think the number of responses from others would simply make you feel so much MORE normal.

In other words, you are not the first or only one to present feelings on wearing. Thanks for being open about it.

Hi all,
I've been in nappies and pants for nearly all my life and at 62 they are just my normal underwear, if i were to be cured tomorrow I think i would probably keep on weaaring as it would feel very different to wear normal underwear, i'd also worry about a return of the IC.

Hello guys my name is Richard and I'm so happy to be a part of this forum site and learn new things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back