Not open for further replies.

rennecfox

Continuing to put quarters in the life game
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
I don't know how many of you knew Dan Lowery (Pandr), but I did, He was found dead today. He was apparently working on his car when he collapsed at some point, his land lady found him after Jimmy Lapine called to enquire how his work on his car was going. The EMS arrived after that and declared him already gone. Pandr was a dear individual who always seemed up beat and friendly no matter how bad his own life was going, he will be missed.

Last edited:
Just sad hearing about this.
:sad:

he was a member here (granted only briefly), in fact that was how I reconected with him, knew him once upon a time 16 years ago before here though, he was the type who would never let personal pain get in the way of helping others.

That's sad to hear. I extend my condolences to his family.

That is a sad occurance... I forward my condolences to his family and anyone who knew him here too...

I too am sorry to hear the sad news. I didn't know him but he was one of us, and that's enough to feel a sense of loss.

rennecfox said:
I don't know how many of you knew Dan Lowery (Pandr), but I did, He was found dead today. He was apparently working on his car when he collapsed at some point, his land lady found him after Jimmy Lapine called to enquire how his work on his car was going. The EMS arrived after that and declared him already gone. Pandr was a dear individual who always seemed up beat and friendly no matter how bad his own life was going, he will be missed.

Rest In Peace; I'm sure there are furry buddies in heaven waiting for him. I'm so sorry for your loss; now he's watching over us as well.

Hugs

I'm really sorry to hear this :C Literally just the other day I was thinking about Pandr and his cute fursona.

CharliePup said:
I'm really sorry to hear this :C Literally just the other day I was thinking about Pandr and his cute fursona.

litterally I was looking at one of his group posts here I believe the day before

This is very sad and unfair.... I wish things like this just didn't happen, but... that's our universe. Not the most fair place. :frown:

I didn't know him well, but I'm pretty sure I talked to him once a while ago. He was nice. And I always thought his fursona was very cute.

May he rest in peace...

personally I never knew them but I give my condolences anyways.

My deepest sympathies.

Oh no! I didn't know him personally, but I loved his work ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back