Telling mum i wear nappies lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
stebee666 said:
Went to mums for tea last night and it was like 20 questions, She has always been helpfull with my crossdressing, not only did she teach me how too appply my make-up and what suits me and what doesnt, over the past few years of nights out round the Leeds and Manchester TV scene i constantly gets complimented on how good i look in female mode, so imagine how i felt last night after my Mum was looking at to what female clothes worked with a nappy and didnt ruin the shape of the clothes but making sure i dont loose the comfort of a nappy, For work i have started wearing the Tena slip in all in one under my trousers which is quite discreet but prefer something more substantial under dresses or skirts. its quite a good feeling she is so supportive, i am interested to see how she copes if she see's a nappy showinh under a short skirt.

Wow your mom is super supportive. What she is doing for you is unheard of around here. Make sure your tell her that and say thanks.

Slomo said:
Wow your mom is super supportive. What she is doing for you is unheard of around here. Make sure your tell her that and say thanks.

She is fantastic, she sent me a text at work yesterday saying "are you staying over friday? if you are dont you think you should leave some spare nappies here and do you want me to book you in for some nails doing friday after you finish work?

The woman is a rock and totally gets how i want to live

Thats awesome that you mom is so supportive. My mom was accepting when i told her but its never been brought up since. She felt it was more of a stage i was going through since i never went into detail about how this has been a part of who ive been since i was 6.

DprEffect said:
Thats awesome that you mom is so supportive. My mom was accepting when i told her but its never been brought up since. She felt it was more of a stage i was going through since i never went into detail about how this has been a part of who ive been since i was 6.

My mom has prettmy much been the same way. She though it was a phase I was going through at age 5. And 10, and 15, and by the time I was 20 I outright told her phases come and go but I've wanted diapers for every day of my life that I can remember. She pretty much relented, and has accepted I wear them, but she never mentions it.

Well i did as she suggested and left some Nappies at mums when i stay over, 1 pack Bambino, 1 pack pre school, some Abena L4 and my trusty Tena slips and i risked some My diaper pink. She did have a close look and thought the L4's and Tena's were boring but the pink were cute, then she hit me with a "do you dress and act as a baby" ............................ my answer was a quick No lol

HeronimusM said:
what a wonderfull story Stebee666 and Slomo !

i wish i had such experiences....
i'm a diapered transgender person, and it made my life easier, when diapered, your butt looks feminine, to prevent a bit of noise,
i wear onesies, they accentuate your feminine curves, and while wearing a bra with boobies, the onesie prevents, also while bending over some showing of too much cleavage or even showing fake boobies...
sorry for the offtopic part...

I am only a part time girl and wouldnt want to go full time but i love my girlie side, my mum has been a great support since i was 8 year old, Just finding mt way with nappies and i seem to enjoy them more every day, i am trying my hardest to go stay 24/7 and become totally nappy dependent. luckily enough i can wear nappies that are noisy and enjoy them.

HeronimusM said:
i'm still a sort of part time girl, dealing with offical stuff i still have to present myself into my biological gender...
in the weekends just wearing nothing more than a diaper pvc pants my bra and a tshirt or nightgown is absolute bliss !

i am lucky that i decide if its girl mode or boy mode when i wake, i love walking round the house in a XL football shirt and nappy, cant wait to be totally dependent on them, its still work in progress

Was talking to my mum last night and she was discussing what i wear with a nappy, i told her round the house just a XL football shirt and a nappy, i said its netter if she rings before she comes round so i can make myself decent, her reply was...... Why? i have seen and changed your nappies when your were little, she said, as a child she tought me to act and dress as a girl, in older life i have laced you into tight corsets, i have seen pics of you in chains, even a strait jacket so seeing you in a nappy again wont be a problem! ................... So cool of her, nothing phases her and she really does have a live and let live attitude/

That's quite an amazing reaction there from your mom! We hear of "understanding" spouses and parents from time to time, but that one really goes the extra mile.

bambinod said:
That's quite an amazing reaction there from your mom! We hear of "understanding" spouses and parents from time to time, but that one really goes the extra mile.

She is a great person, and a true free spirit, she believes we should live our lives to the max, as long as it is legal and makes me happy she is cool with it.

I'm very fortunate that my mother didn't seem to care what was going on below the equator.

She might have suspected something but she had other things on her mind and as long as the police weren't involved she just didn't care.

If she found out, I'd be typing this from the mental hospital computer to this day.

stebee666 said:
Was talking to my mum last night and she was discussing what i wear with a nappy, i told her round the house just a XL football shirt and a nappy, i said its netter if she rings before she comes round so i can make myself decent, her reply was...... Why? i have seen and changed your nappies when your were little, she said, as a child she tought me to act and dress as a girl, in older life i have laced you into tight corsets, i have seen pics of you in chains, even a strait jacket so seeing you in a nappy again wont be a problem! ................... So cool of her, nothing phases her and she really does have a live and let live attitude/

This is fabulous, are you going to tell her if she keeps being great half of ADISC are going to rock up to her doorstep and ask her to adopt them?

;)

I had a stay-at-home mom who was more indulgent than most. She tried to cultivate my childhood obsessions, and my fascination with diapers must have been evident ... she'd found diapers among my things from the time I was four years old, and then the neighbor girl told her that I enjoyed changing their dolls' diapers and being the baby when we played house. Those were the years when the first Pampers commercials were running in our part of the United States, and I sat in rapt attention and watched them. I'm sure she noticed. When another neighbor had a baby, my mom watched as I knelt next to the playpen and carefully studied the Pampers box that was sitting next to the newborn.

One Fall evening in 1967, after I'd spent the day in bed with some sort of stomach bug, mom offered to put a diaper on me. I remember telling her that might be preferable to dealing with a messy bed. I was eight years old and had a pre-kindergarten sibling, so disused diapers and plastic pants were stored in the hall closet. There were always diaper pins in the bathroom cabinets. I heard mom gathering up the various supplies, and then she sat down on my bed and tugged down my pajama bottoms. I remember lying there, naked from the waist down, while my mother experimented with various folds, trying to find one that would fit. Finally, she pinned the diaper on, pulled up the plastic pants and left me alone to sleep. I wasn't able to wet, of course - turns out, it's hard to regress after being toilet-trained, and I had no more diarrhea.

Mom woke me up the next morning, pulling down the covers and putting her hand across the front of the plastic pants. I vividly remember her saying "Let's see what you did" as she pulled down the plastic pants and unpinned the dry diaper. She lifted my legs and said, "You didn't do anything!" She gathered up the diaper and plastic pants, helped me pull my pajama bottoms back on, and told me she'd be in with breakfast in a few minutes.

This entire incident was never mentioned again, until about 15 years later when my fiancée was staying with us. I'd hurt my back and was taking muscle relaxants, and I wet the bed a little. I don't remember being particularly embarrassed; I was putting the sheets in the washer when I heard my fiancée say that she might have to put a diaper on me after we were married. Mom replied that she'd done that when I was in grade school, and that I "didn't do a thing."

I've often wondered if mom would have kept me in diapers had I been wet or dirty that morning, and whether that would have had any impact on my infantilism as I grew older. I'm not sure. I do know that I couldn't wait until I was out on my own so I could spend another night diapered.

So mum finally saw me in a nappy, she never said a word until she blurted out to my girlfriend "at least you dont have to worry about him leaving the seat up, maybe all men should wear nappies and leave the toilets to the women"
my nappy enjoyement gets better everyday lol

My Mother knew I wore nappies at night as a teenager because I still wet my bed. She used to remind me every night to put them on.

I think if I'd of stopped with my real mother instead of going into foster care she would of been more understanding and caring of my need to wear nappies because it was quite evident as a small boy I was fascinated with nappies. My foster parents were not understanding and sometimes cruel so I have a lot of guilt around wearing nappies when in theory wanting nappies is innocent and not wrong at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back