Not open for further replies.

MommyzPaghetti

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Does anyone know of any custom onesie makers? I really want a froggy onesie, but onesiesdownunder discontinued theirs :/

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Thank you. And good, because i was not looking for cheap ;)

MommyzPaghetti said:
Does anyone know of any custom onesie makers? I really want a froggy onesie, but onesiesdownunder discontinued theirs :/

Im sure you could probably go on etsy and ask one of the sellers of abdl stuff if they could do something like that for you seeing that everything is homemade on that website.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yeah ive looked on etsy and most of their stuff doesnt really suit me. But thanks for the advice man :)

I've been looking too, but have had no luck with much of anyone. Especially on Etsy.

there are also a few places that do custom all-in-ones. (I got mine somewhat furry themed) Check out TheAllInOneCompany and JumpinJammerz.

somewhat OT, you can also find locking onesies, usually marketed to either ABDL or autistic market. ("to prevent the user from tampering with their diaper")

Yeah, stay away from etsy. I've tried to have stuff made from them before, and what was delivered was nothing usefull let alone what I ordered. Etsy would not refund me either, so it's definitely a use at your own risk type of company.

Hit up Blondeboy on YouTube or Fetlife. He is actually going to be launching a custom ABDL clothing business, and will be doing custom onesies. He is based out of Canada.

You could find a wide or V-neck tee shirt of a design that you like and sew the crotch. With that configuration if you soil the onesie you are not pulling it up over your face (ewwww).

I mean etsy isnt bad as long as you do your research on the sellers. Its same like ebay

shane3498 said:
I mean etsy isnt bad as long as you do your research on the sellers. Its same like ebay

I did. Jessica on etsy is abdl aware and was supposed to make good clothing and cloth diapers. What I got was not even usable, let alone not even close what I ordered. And etsy would not refund me either. I ended up having to throw away a $45 cloth diaper. I will never order from etsy again, regardless of the vendor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back