Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting thoughts, there is actually a way you can 'train' yourself to find diapers sexy however it really an associative trick, by wearing more often and allways wearing untill you wet them you will feel more comfortable in them and less concerned with the fact that they are weird for a non fetishist. NEVER change yourself, this chore distracts from what you are going for, he needs to look after you, finally sex or maturbation, together or alone whenever you wear you should get pleasure from it,eventually you will feel excitement when he pulls a diaper out and tells you to lay back, excitement for what you know is to come in association with it, in other words he says diaper and you think sex, its the closest you can ever get to giving yourself a fetish, another good trick is to practice a fetish you do have at the same time, for example if your into rubber then getyourself a pair of rubber diaper covers bondage? a pacifier gag! mix the two and it will enrich both of your experiences

What a lovely lady! Anyway, whether one is trying to gain or get rid of a fetish.. it surmounts to the same thing. Finding out the cause. :O The problem arises then as to specifics. We all have different & unique ways into this kink. But several things are certain.

1. It is a result of environmental conditions. Years ago, before materials were manufactured, the only thing that was both smooth, squidgy, & warm was the sweating body of your lover! Now you can get some very arousing reactions from Inflatables, PVC, PE, Silicone, etc. And so the outside of a Nappy might be hard-wired into our instincts.

2. A fetish is always created in solitude, & shared as a result of trust. This means that doing something odd or inexplicable for pleasure is always explored in one's own company. And the fact that these things can seem "naughty" can embellish the experience.

3. This is the bit you're not going to like. It seems that a fetish is imprinted in our psyche when we are most impressionable. When we are young. Perhaps younger than the age of Sexual blossom. (I am trying to avoid any strikes here because this is a delicate subject). When we become adults, we can sum everything up much more easily. You seldom get that feeling of "I Shouldn't be doing this.. but I can't stop because it feels good". This may shed light on why many ABDLs like to wear products in public, just as how many fetishists like to do the same with vibrators, butt plugs, pvc clothing etc.

I think it would be more effective if you discovered any kinks you may or may not have ;) Then it would be a 2 way street.
Either way, I hope you find a way of making it pleasurable to you too. My suggestion would be delving into sex toys! There are some earth shattering orgasms to be had thanks to technology! Imagine that power in the fingertips of your husband? 3;) Under the nappy perhaps?! :p xx

It would be easier to get him into wearing then you. My wife accepts my love for diapers but does not like them. So her wearing would realistically never happen and that's fine as I would not have it willingly enforced if she doesn't like them. I feel he should cater to your desires and keep it realistic.

lovemyman1622 said:
I am feeling desperate!! I've been searching online and haven't found much concerning the questions I have, so I decided to make an account on here and ask myself.

My sweet husband is into diapers and peeing stuff. He's not into wearing them himself, he's more into having me wear them. I participate with him and I enjoy doing it, but it's mostly because of how happy (and turned on) it makes him. I don't ever have the desire to wear diapers myself though, I only participate when he asks, or occasionally as a surprise for him.

BUT, I really want to have this be a part of me and my identity instead of just a constant favor to my husband. It seems like this part of our lives is kind of one-sided, but my husband really wants me to be able to have intimate and fulfilling experiences with this fetish myself, like he experiences.

So, I guess my question is, how do I truly gain this fetish? And not just the ability to participate and then enjoy the intimacy of giving something to my husband...but actually desire to have experiences myself with this?

Thank you so much! Any help is highly appreciated!

My advice for you is to just go with it, and if you like it keep doing it. Hope this helps

Is it really a fetish you want? I read this as you want to like them as much as he likes watching you in them. That's different. If you had a fetish for them, they would begin to compete with your affection for your husband. There are lots of hypnosis programs that can bring you over to like wearing them. that, I think would be pretty easy to do.

I'll come in with a bit of an alternative for you here.

For me diapers themselves alone are not a fetish for me.

However in addition to bondage, particularly with me medical bondage they enhance the experience. I like being straitjacketed and diapered, but being straitjacketed alone just doesn't do much for me, and being diapered alone doesn't do much for me. (Granted being incontinent I have to wear the diapers anyhow...)

But perhaps something like that may pique your interest more having them as a companion fetish to something rather than just being a fetish in themselves.

Ageplayers are kind of along those lines in that diapers are part of the ageplay and not the fetish itself.

I was wearing a diaper the first time I ever climaxed. I wasn't even masturbating, but I was in a diaper, reading stuff online and before I knew it, the weasel went pop.

Mind you, I was wearing diapers on and off for about a year and I was having fantasies for much longer. This was just the first sexual experience I had while I was in a diaper.

So in my case, the chicken and the egg metaphor applies. Maybe with the OP it will be the same.

ArchtopK said:
Is it really a fetish you want? I read this as you want to like them as much as he likes watching you in them. That's different. If you had a fetish for them, they would begin to compete with your affection for your husband. There are lots of hypnosis programs that can bring you over to like wearing them. that, I think would be pretty easy to do.

Right, just like how having a kid means their love will compete with your spouse's love. Seriously, IF she did manage to start sexualizing diapers, there is no reason whatsoever that would compete with her husband's love/sex life. Heck, if anything it would make it better on both ends as they would be able to truly share their same sexual interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back