Being a full time little

Status
Not open for further replies.
siysiy said:

Hi.

I am so pleased for you that you have found a Daddy that is willing to do this for you.

However go slowly.

I would suggest that you spend a week with your Daddy. And see how you feel afterwards.

I really hope it works for you both. But if not you going to need a safe word. And an out.

Being cared for is great but there is a balance as you will still need to adult up at times.

I don't think any of us can be full time AB Little. 24/7

But if you really want to have a life with your Daddy that go slowly and build up the trust between you.

All the best.

Siysiy

I don't think you read all of his posts siysiy

Thank you all for your suggestions! I wanted to update you guys on the situation. I talked to daddy and turned down his offer. He seemed very upset and hurt. I like to thank you guys for helping make the right choice. If he would have cared he would have been okay with me turning down the offer. I deleted any contact i had with him right after. I feel bad, but it feel like i made the right choice. Perhaps i will find a big bro or others with the same intrests near my area. Thank you again.

rennecfox said:
I don't think you read all of his posts siysiy

Whops. Sorry. But Peter Rabbit made me do it!

Naughty Peter!

littlehero
Please don’t let this put you off looking for a caregiver, it is so nice having a Daddy or a big bro. it is also nice having a little of your own if you are a switch.

There is someone out there that will be right for you.

I had a daddy that last less than 24 hours, also one that was more of a Little that I am, and between you and me that is saying something.

I found my Isaac at a munch and played trains with him and we started making a friendship first before he agreed to be by Little Bro.

We are in an online relationship and we are so looking forward to our meeting this month. Where I am going to be his caregiver for 48 hours.

And in November he is going to look after me.

So it can happen for you as well if you really want it.

All the best sweetheart.

Siysiy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back