Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusP

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
As a DL with incontinence, I find this site very supportive and troll free. It is somewhat hard to come to terms with the dichotomy of being a DL and disabled, but this site makes me feel ok. Thank you staff, and members for making such a unique and taboo-reducing site. Diapers are really no different than glasses or a crutch. It is confronting the elephant in the room without shame. Probably most here just like diapers, but for those of us who are incon, and come to like diapers, this site actually goes a long way towards reducing stigma. As an incontInent person, I actually value the ABDL community, and all the insights. I love you guys, stay strong, and take comfort, we live in a golden age.

Reactions: tiny
Well said Marcus. Glad you find support here.

MarcusP said:
As a DL with incontinence, I find this site very supportive and troll free. It is somewhat hard to come to terms with the dichotomy of being a DL and disabled, but this site makes me feel ok. Thank you staff, and members for making such a unique and taboo-reducing site. Diapers are really no different than glasses or a crutch. It is confronting the elephant in the room without shame. Probably most here just like diapers, but for those of us who are incon, and come to like diapers, this site actually goes a long way towards reducing stigma. As an incontInent person, I actually value the ABDL community, and all the insights. I love you guys, stay strong, and take comfort, we live in a golden age.

Thank you for your kind words and for your insight. It's nice to know how this site works and how it can be helpful for so many people. I'm not incontinent but I've been supported by friends here many times for a lot of different reasons. It's what makes ADISC great.

MarcusP said:

I'm glad you are feeling the support here. I'm new but I'm a helpful person and I intend to do my
part to make sure this community continues to do just that; SUPPORT and HELP each other.
I have mild incontinence Number #1 other then that I'm fine. Do ever feel ashamed of your diapers!
I put it this way "It's just a type of clothing ya put on, no different then boxers but with more fluffy padding."
This site i've only been on for a short time and I've already been connected to the point where I'm saving
money by reading those who've used certain diapers and had them leak or the diaper did not perform correctly.
Saves me from wasting money.

What a lovely thread. We should have more positive posts like this one. Thank you for your kind words and support. I am really looking forward to getting to know you more.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Always nice to see something positive. Thank you Marcus.

Glad you are finding yourself welcome and getting good advice. I hope you've checked out the Incontinence forum; there is lots of good info there for those of us who have no choice but using the diapers some of us enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back