Beach....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't use any kind of protection at the pool or beach but I make sure I get in the water early on. If I pee in the water (I can only tell if I feel the warmth) it won't matter and once I get out, if my trunks are already wet, no-one's going to notice an extra dribble.

And before you say anything about peeing in the pool, everyone does this, incontinent or not. That's why pools have chlorine in them.

downtide said:
That's why pools have chlorine in them.

Eh, it's not really for pee. While current research indicates urine is not sterile like previously believed, chlorine is more about killing other bacteria brought in by swimmers.

When urine mixes with chlorine, it actually creates chemicals that are hazardous at high doses. Of course, in most cases your average pool is not a major threat. http://www.popsci.com/peeing-in-pool.

And yes, I've pissed in the pool, but I don't make a habit out of it.

Note said:
Or you can be just like this guy and not give a damn. Such an exhibitionist!

From the prints on the diaper, and the fact he recorded himself, yeah he was acting like an exhibitionist.

But what if someone really can't go without a diaper? Being incontinent myself I've had to stay diapered while at the beach too. Since I usually don't go swimming, and prefer to get a tan instead, keeping my diaper on makes the most sense.

So yeah, I've gone to the beach in only my diaper- a number of times. And guess what, they cover up more than a speedo so they are less lewd by far. And so long as I don't go around trying to flaunt it, there's really nothing wrong with doing so too.

I should know too, because the beach cops agree with me on this. In fact, I did have one guy (in a speedo none the less) once try and confront me about my diaper. The beach cops drove up, and told him to quit bothering me or they'd arrest him for disturbing my peace.

Just more proof that wearing a diaper is no big deal unless you make it into one. Even at the beach.

A greater public service would have been to cuff him up with a used diaper on his head for awhile and leave him at the station to think about his issues.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

downtide said:
And before you say anything about peeing in the pool, everyone does this, incontinent or not. That's why pools have chlorine in them.

I don't. Or at least never intentionally as that is disgusting, rude, and inconsiderate, lazy and disrespectful.

swim diapers don't contain urine so there's no avoiding it for babies and incon people...but even still I double void before using anyone's pool. Doing so buys me a decent amount of time before my bladder fills enough to trigger a detrusor spasm and accidental void.

- - - Updated - - -

Note said:
Or you can be just like this guy and not give a damn. Such an exhibitionist!

hardcore creeper.

I pee in pools. :O

Note said:
Since a creeper is defined as "a person whose behaviour towards or interest in someone is regarded as unwelcome and socially inappropriate", or, "a person who follows someone persistently or stealthily; a stalker", I'm going to say no. If anything, he's just an exhibitionist and may have a fetish/kink for humiliation. Guy actually seems like he could be fun, quite confident.

Seconded. Use your words correctly, or don't use them at all.

So I've used that exact clamp on occasion and have used it at the beach as well. Works really well in my opinion, and not really that uncomfortable. It does cut off circulation to your member, but as long as you're not stupidly keeping it on for long periods of time, there are no issues. And it's nice that there's no foam involved.

ryan2127 said:
I pee in pools. :O
I create pools by peeing!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I pee in pools, oceans, lakes, rivers, pants, diapers etc. I am IC and can't help but pee in these places and, no thanks, I'm not putting a clamp on my penis. Also, if I'm in these places I'm usually swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, skin diving, etc., so I need to be able to move.

This thread does bring up a dilemma for when you are at the beach, on a boat or in a pool, but not actually going in the water right away. Here's how I deal with it. If I'm in this situation and I know 100% that I'm not going in the water (this is rare for me), I'll wear my regular diaper. If I'm pretty sure I'll be out of the water for a given set of time, but going in at some point (less rare for me), I'll wear a Depends pull-up under my shorts, sometimes two Depends. It's fairly easy to wrap a towel around my waist and discreetly remove my pull-up when I'm ready to get in. Usually I'll make a full change of shorts so it's clear to others that I'm changing my clothes. Lastly, if I'm going in right away, which is usually the case, I won't wear any protection...or maybe a swim diaper (see below).

I have pooped in the ocean (many times) and come close to pooping in public swimming pools (on my rush to the bathrooms) so I have worn a swim diaper on a number of occasions. My problem with the swim diapers I've tried is that I'm often around other people and I don't like the bulkiness of them. If anyone has some suggestions for a lighter weight swim diaper, I'd appreciate it.

Spaz said:
I pee in pools, oceans, lakes, rivers, pants, diapers etc. I am IC and can't help but pee in these places and, no thanks, I'm not putting a clamp on my penis. Also, if I'm in these places I'm usually swimming, surfing, kayaking, sailing, scuba diving, skin diving, etc., so I need to be able to move.

This thread does bring up a dilemma for when you are at the beach, on a boat or in a pool, but not actually going in the water right away. Here's how I deal with it. If I'm in this situation and I know 100% that I'm not going in the water (this is rare for me), I'll wear my regular diaper. If I'm pretty sure I'll be out of the water for a given set of time, but going in at some point (less rare for me), I'll wear a Depends pull-up under my shorts, sometimes two Depends. It's fairly easy to wrap a towel around my waist and discreetly remove my pull-up when I'm ready to get in. Usually I'll make a full change of shorts so it's clear to others that I'm changing my clothes. Lastly, if I'm going in right away, which is usually the case, I won't wear any protection...or maybe a swim diaper (see below).

I have pooped in the ocean (many times) and come close to pooping in public swimming pools (on my rush to the bathrooms) so I have worn a swim diaper on a number of occasions. My problem with the swim diapers I've tried is that I'm often around other people and I don't like the bulkiness of them. If anyone has some suggestions for a lighter weight swim diaper, I'd appreciate it.

Take a look at various pocket diapers, (also known as pad and pants diapers). You can have the pad in for before swimming, and very easily take it out when you go into the water.

Note said:
Since a creeper is defined as "a person whose behaviour towards or interest in someone is regarded as unwelcome and socially inappropriate", or, "a person who follows someone persistently or stealthily; a stalker", I'm going to say no. If anything, he's just an exhibitionist and may have a fetish/kink for humiliation. Guy actually seems like he could be fun, quite confident.

cool made up internet definition. "Creeper" commonly just means a "creepy" person. So yeah, this guy's a creep.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
Seconded. Use your words correctly, or don't use them at all.

lol....couldn't find "creeper" in the oxford dictionary...

this site needs a "rollseyes" emoji.

MassIncon said:
cool made up internet definition. "Creeper" commonly just means a "creepy" person. So yeah, this guy's a creep.

- - - Updated - - -

lol....couldn't find "creeper" in the oxford dictionary...

this site needs a "rollseyes" emoji.

Never use just one source or you're just playing into confirmation bias. And if you can't find a reference in your favorite source then look elsewhere. And actually it is in Oxford. [rollseyes emoji]

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/creeper

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Creeper&amp=true

http://www.idiomeanings.com/creeper/

Great topic, truth be told I just now have realized why my father was so hesitant to going to any beaches. Whenever my wife was dragging him there, he was just staying somewhere in the dark with his pants on and I wonder why he is not going to jump into water with his family and me. Now I understand, well I only wish that he was more honest with me from the beginning, but I understand how frustrating it had to be for him. I'm sure he had received many invitations to pool parties, beaches etc from his co-workers and he had to pass on every opportunity or he stayed in the shadows to not let other people realize about his weakness.

James202 said:
Great topic, truth be told I just now have realized why my father was so hesitant to going to any beaches. Whenever my wife was dragging him there, he was just staying somewhere in the dark with his pants on and I wonder why he is not going to jump into water with his family and me. Now I understand, well I only wish that he was more honest with me from the beginning, but I understand how frustrating it had to be for him. I'm sure he had received many invitations to pool parties, beaches etc from his co-workers and he had to pass on every opportunity or he stayed in the shadows to not let other people realize about his weakness.

That is likely. We have more options available to us now than our older generation did. That's for sure. To your dad it probably was a weakness that needed to be hidden.

For us now, it doesn't have to be a weakness, nor does it have to be something we need to hide out of fear of being found out. I still go to my community pool and in my own hot tub all the time (or I did before my urologist told me to stay out of the water because of my emergency suprapubic catheter I now have).

I am uic and go to the beach frequently. I wear adult training pants and reusable swim pants under my swim suit. Works great. The only part that is different is when I sit down after coming out of the water... there is a small puddle under my chair as it drains from my swim pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back