Anyone having better luck with the new ABU Tapelock? I'm Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish they'd have more in stock to buy, that's my issue. It makes me wonder how big the community truly is seeing that even though they opened a second warehouse, they're still struggling to keep the warehouses stocked, or is it some other issues behind the scenes?

The fourth of July sale bums me out because they're out of stock of my favorites and I just got my half case yesterday :( I was just too early.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12srepaid said:
Or maybe Velcro just works better for me. Is that so bad to say that tape doesn't work for everyone. :(

Nope all good!

12srepaid said:
I wish ABU would produce some velcro type diapers like Ultrastrech.

Surely something like this will be on their radar... If not I am sure someone will have a crack at it sooner rather than later.

LeafiniteLittle said:
July 26

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know, Thanks!

I haven't had any issues with the tapes. I currently strattle between a medium and small with abu and the small SDKs do not have the new tapes. Only time I have issues with those is if I sleep in them full one side may pop off. But the Little Paws have stuck just fine no matter what. Maybe you should contact them about a bad batch?

I've had a good experience so far. Best was last night when I soaked the thing and danced around and the tapes refused to budge.

I've had a few tapes pull away from the base, even when I've made sure it not overly tight. The absorbency of the new medium Simple is much improved though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back