Worst diaper you've ever tried!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really surprised at some of the responses! Molicare Super? Those things were crazy great back when, except I found the plastic to be a bit thin. The Total Dry X Plus used to be my day diaper. Loved em. I'm all ABU now, but to answer OP's question I would have go with Kendall classic with wings. Grew up in them and they could fall apart with a change in humidity (not the inside kind). The new(er) depends real fit underwear even in maximum are equally as bad. You might as well put on any plastic backed diaper inside out.

the worst i tried was the super boompa, the sizing was terrible and they seemed to sag really quickly

I'd have to go with those medical diapers: Wings or something. Those have got to be the biggest joke of a diaper ever. But honestly, any diaper that clumps up drives me nuts, so there's a lot that I don't like.

Tendercare. I ordered medium (I'm a medium in everything else) I got a case of them as they were cheap i had to send them back and get a large they were to big I could have soaked up more with toilet roll they were rubbish

Wellness briefs and the older Id Slip expert (green writing/lines on exterior) come to mind

The Wings Brand was the first Adult Diaper I ever tried and was one of the worst. Although the quality control for the tabs were great, the absorbent core would like to bunch up and not allow for many more wettings. Also the chemicals in the wetness indicator would bleed into the padding and sometimes irritate my sensitive areas if I did not change in a timely matter. The ATNs are one step above, but the quality control on the tabs are something else when compared to the wings. The core does not bunch up as much and it could handle more wettings than the Wings, but the tabs on occasion got caught on the wings of the diaper and also had a few issues with the tabs melting into the plastic of the front of the diaper from the machines packaging them up. The Abenas were a cut above the ATNs too with better materials and better tabs and slightly better capacity. The only thing that felt bad was how uncomfortably hot and soggy they were after a while in them. My first good diaper was the Bambinos with very good materials, good design and excellent refastenable tapes. The ABUs I have not much experience with (except with unfortunate mishap with ordering the wrong size of a Sample SDK pack - because they run small), but they look cute and as far as absorbancy goes, they are some of the most absorbent products out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back