Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyPup91

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Dont know if this has been discussed before, but does anyone know of a rash cream that doesn't cause the diaper to fall apart where the padding meets the leak guard or leg cuffs? I am currently using the CVS brand of A+D ointment. Any suggestions of how to prevent this or a rash cream that works without causing the diaper to fall apart would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From a personal standpoint I've never worn long enough for it to be a problem. When my boys were babies we used desitin creamy. It never had any adverse effect on the diapers and always cleared up the rash very quickly. I still recommend it to new parents

Hello i had it happen too but only with some brands. What i have found that helps is get the cream not the ointment. And don't over due the application.

Switching to a better diaper is also going to be a must for you. If a diaper can't hold up to A&D ointment, then it's a pretty useless diaper.

I had it happen with the '' better'' ones. Yet elcheapo attends it did not happen.

Happens for me with ABU diapers with rash cream. I thought I was the only one who had this problem, I feel better now knowing I'm not.

You would think the R/D team would test for glue separation from rash remedy's.

Mine eventually fall apart due to skin oil, lol.

Forgot to mention, that the diapers I'm wearing when this happens are the abu super dry kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back