Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ugh.... Pray for me, anyone? Might get laid off...

Unhappy Ugh.... Pray for me, anyone? Might get laid off...

My mom just called me and said she got laid off. That means it could happen to me too..

The Hilton Hotel is laying off their staff and in all departments.

What the hell am I going to do...

I need that job.. until I'm at least 18...
    And now that I am going to be laid off if they decide to...

Please pray for my family that it will be ok because my mom needs her job also..
    And she was working 40+ hours/week there along with 45 hours at her other job.
    Thankfully she still has the other job but who knows...

I'll keep you in my thoughts, and I hope that everything works out in the end.

I don't know how much it will mean to you since we don't really know each other... It's never an easy time when somebody loses their job, but I hope everything works out okay for you and your family

*keeps his fingers crossed*

Don't worry, if you get laid off the money you would have been earning will go to a person who truly deserves it.... Paris Hilton of course.

But really I hope you do not lose your job especially if it's by no fault of your own.

Always something isn't it? Best of luck to you mate, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

I hope you don't lose your job, but these days it seems like everybody is.

I know of a few local oil companies here that just closed down shops and fired around 1200 people each shop.

Blame the tough economic times. I will keep you in my thoughts though, and I hope you don't lose your job.

Let's thank the BANK'S and Wash DC on this!

Quote Originally Posted by clothdl View Post
    Let's thank the BANK'S and Wash DC on this!
    What do the banks and the bailouts have to do with a hotel chain?