Status
Not open for further replies.

babyblueblanket

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's probably a far shot but I found it raised my curiosity.

Last edited by a moderator:
She said a few years ago that she had an obsession with 'being an Adult Baby'.

Apart from that, I know very little about it.

This comes up every now and again and we always surmise. Personally, I think she is.

dogboy said:
This comes up every now and again and we always surmise. Personally, I think she is.

All right! ALL RIGHT!! I can't stand all of this rumor and speculation and shit. It's killing me.

I... I...

I.........

.........I am Miley Cyrus.

PHEW!! Oh my God.

Got that out of the way with.

And yeah, I was wearing a Bambino Bianco in that "BB Talk" video. What? You all thought "BB" was just a play on "baby?" Dumb-asses.

Cottontail said:
All right! ALL RIGHT!! I can't stand all of this rumor and speculation and shit. It's killing me.

I... I...

I.........

.........I am Miley Cyrus.

PHEW!! Oh my God.

Got that out of the way with.

And yeah, I was wearing a Bambino Bianco in that "BB Talk" video. What? You all thought "BB" was just a play on "baby?" Dumb-asses.

Can you sign my bottle please

Only a very sick fan can find out. Didn't they suspect Michael Jackson the King of Pop to be Little or something? Didn't he own toys in grown up size?

pampersguy said:
Only a very sick fan can find out. Didn't they suspect Michael Jackson the King of Pop to be Little or something? Didn't he own toys in grown up size?

He built Disney land in his backyard and allowed random kids to come over and use it. Not sure if he was accused of being an actual AB but it did seem he was trying to recapture a lost youth. Quite a sad story when you look into it.

Maxx said:
Of all the celebrities rumored to be AB, I think she's the most likely to have at least dabbled in it. Gut feel, nothing more.

Maxx you'll think I'm crazy, and I have nothing to back my claim up, but I really think ex congressman Joe Walsh is. Or he's into weird shit. I have no idea why but he strikes me as that kind of person.

Hotdog55 said:
Maxx you'll think I'm crazy, and I have nothing to back my claim up, but I really think ex congressman Joe Walsh is. Or he's into weird shit. I have no idea why but he strikes me as that kind of person.

I know for a fact David Vitter is. Unfortunately definitely not a good example of one. His political positions are prettymuch awful, and he is known for spending public money on prostitutes, which is how people found out, but it's pretty well known that ABDL activities were what they participated in.

I remember a while ago hearing that Christina Ricci was a bedwetter and wore diapers when she was in her preteen years. Does anyone know if there was an article that discussed this?

Maxx said:
Wouldn't be the first time a politician was found to have a kinky side. I sure wouldn't accept a cigar from Bill Clinton. Then of course there's the aptly named Anthony Weiner.

You're forgetting David Vitter

No I don't think so

- - - Updated - - -

My opion thats all I don't know

MotherFaith said:
. Not sure if he was accused of being an actual AB but it did seem he was trying to recapture a lost youth.

He was accused of far worse than that. We're likely never going to know the truth, due to the settlements.

We've all heard the stories about how hellish his upbringing was. So if he DIDN'T ever violate kids, I almost feel sorry for him. ALMOST. Even for someone who might have been an emotional child, when one is a multi millionaire public figure, they have to be savvy enough to know better than to build a scaled down private amusement park for kids. If he desired to be around kids so badly, he could have written a bunch of big checks, and visited every pediatric hospital or foster home on the entire freaking planet.

So if Cottontail is Miley Cyrus, can we hit on her, or is that against ADISC rules too?!!! And don't you want to see Cottontail swinging naked on an iron wrecking ball? Wow! This is bringing up so many visuals.

As for M. J., having a Disney like play land and a zoo was one hell of a boy magnet. I'm not sure if there was fire, but there sure was a lot of smoke. Considering his screwed up childhood and his overbearing father, the whole thing is sad. So was his death.

I say leave her alone, do you honestly think anyone likes being hit on like that. Besides, it doesn't really matter if Cottontail is Miley Cyrus. Either way, Cottontail is still an abdl just like the rest of us here. And most all of us use screen names to protect our privacy- for a reason.

All I can say, is that Miley outright saying she is an ab on tv is awesome. That takes courage trying to get general society to accept we are not all sickos or pedophiles. And it will take even more to get society to realize we are perfectly sane and normal people too (well, most of us all are).

Reactions: wowser81
Slomo said:
I say leave her alone, do you honestly think anyone likes being hit on like that. Besides, it doesn't really matter if Cottontail is Miley Cyrus. Either way, Cottontail is still an abdl just like the rest of us here. And most all of us use screen names to protect our privacy- for a reason.

All I can say, is that Miley outright saying she is an ab on tv is awesome. That takes courage trying to get general society to accept we are not all sickos or pedophiles. And it will take even more to get society to realize we are perfectly sane and normal people too (well, most of us all are).

Your response coupled with the discussion in this topic make me think of Chris Crocker, the 'leave Brittney alone!' guy that can be found on YouTube and Internet-based TV shows like Tosh.O lol.

Some fun from Casey Strom's AMA on Reddit:
5JBkpH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back