Miley Cyrus possible AB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valhalla said:
Some fun from Casey Strom's AMA on Reddit:
5JBkpH.jpg

Thats great!!!

The answer is yes, of course. Miley's said she was AB herself. We've known for how long? It's not new news. This isn't intended as negative to the O.P. If he or she honestly didn't know Miley is one of us, then that certainly is a legitimately awesome factoid.
Slomo said:
I say leave her alone, do you honestly think anyone likes being hit on like that. Besides, it doesn't really matter if Cottontail is Miley Cyrus. Either way, Cottontail is still an abdl just like the rest of us here. And most all of us use screen names to protect our privacy- for a reason.

All I can say, is that Miley outright saying she is an ab on tv is awesome. That takes courage trying to get general society to accept we are not all sickos or pedophiles. And it will take even more to get society to realize we are perfectly sane and normal people too (well, most of us all are).
It's a joke, sweetie. See, it's funny because Cottontail got so sick of people asking, "Is she?! Is Miley AB," that he decided to pretend to be her, just to shut everyone up. I've seen Cottontail's finger in a photo, along with his hip. Male finger and hip if I ever saw one.

In other obvious news, Aspies find it difficult to tell if people are joking, and don't deserve to be compared to obviously crazy guys when we do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back