Status
Not open for further replies.

DprEffect

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So after my current stash of diapers run out ive decided i'm taking a break. But not for the reason most people in this community do. I have noticed a trend that i drink more when im diapered. As well as smoke alot more cigarettes due to the fact that im drinking and thus crave nicotine more.

So my plan is once my diaper supply runs out I'm going to take a break and I'm going to not drink for a month and switch back to the e-cig in another attempt to quit cigarettes. I dont plan to throw out anything, including my bottle, pacifiers, onesie, teddy, other little stuff. During this period im also going to "try" to exercise more and eat better.

Good for you buddy. It's good that you've noticed a potentially harmful trend and even better you want to work on correcting it. With this endeavor I wish you the best of luck and hope you achieve your goals

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Interesting here too. Those are good goals and I commend you for them.

However, This is the first time I've ever heard someone say their diaper wearing is a direct causation for them to drink more (I assume alcohol), which then also causes them to smoke more.

Stick to those ecigs. Been vaping 4 years and used to smoke 40 a day!
Vaping was the best choice I ever made besides diapers lol.

Slomo said:
This is the first time I've ever heard someone say their diaper wearing is a direct causation for them to drink more (I assume alcohol), which then also causes them to smoke more.

alcohol makes you pee like crazy so it makes sense from abdl perspective. being drunk also makes you crave cigarettes.

if i get drunk without having cigarettes on hand, it feels like im mentally torturing myself. and if i do have cigarettes while binge drinking, i'll smoke a lot more than usual

so yea.. not really the best kind of habits to get into

Alexia said:
alcohol makes you pee like crazy so it makes sense from abdl perspective. being drunk also makes you crave cigarettes.

if i get drunk without having cigarettes on hand, it feels like im mentally torturing myself. and if i do have cigarettes while binge drinking, i'll smoke a lot more than usual

so yea.. not really the best kind of habits to get into

No, he didn't say alcohol makes him want to wear a diaper, he said wearing a diaper makes him want to drink alcohol. That doesn't make sense.

I hadn't realised there was a connection between alcohol and cigareets either. Odd, but whatever.

Sounds like worthwhile goals, but one thing i dont understand is why does the paci have to go ? Many non ABDL are using them to quit smoking and vape less by bridging that oral fixation associated with smoking, of course many people dont know about the ABDL market or more satisfying adult sized paci , just as I am in farm country and many little's have no idea that going to the farm and tractor supply store will get you a nice adult sized bottle and nipple used for feeding goats ( insert jokes about my age here ). So don't rule out the paci.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Have you thought about what might be causing you to drink more when you wear? Could it be a kind of self-loathing or is it something else?

Your goals sound good and should make you feel healthier and happier.

DprEffect said:
So after my current stash of diapers run out ive decided i'm taking a break. But not for the reason most people in this community do. I have noticed a trend that i drink more when im diapered. As well as smoke alot more cigarettes due to the fact that im drinking and thus crave nicotine more.

So my plan is once my diaper supply runs out I'm going to take a break and I'm going to not drink for a month and switch back to the e-cig in another attempt to quit cigarettes. I dont plan to throw out anything, including my bottle, pacifiers, onesie, teddy, other little stuff. During this period im also going to "try" to exercise more and eat better.

Very happy for you dude and I hope changing focus for a while will allow you to reset and when you come back to wearing/ABDLing the link to booze and tobacco is broken and you are super fit!

I personally love a drink and hate exercising but am also cutting down on the booze and upping the exercise (again).

I love my vape too. Good luck on your goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back