• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Super cutie on duty~ New kid on the block<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mithrim

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Hello everybody ^~^! I just joined today and wanted to get my name out there. I am excited to be a member of the community and I hope everyone will be happy that I am here (≧∇≦*).
If ya wanna meet up or just chat, feel free to pm me or use my contact info on my profile <3

I am pretty shy and not very good at talking to people so please pardon the short post :c

Hey Mithram, welcome to the community, great to have you on board!

It is great you are reaching out and you will find lots of support and information on this site to help you on your journey. While this site is not really designed for finding meet ups you will certainly make friends and who knows where it will lead.

May be you would like to tell us a bit more about yourself, what are you interested in besides the ABDL world? do you have any hobbies or activities you enjoy?

Best of luck and I look forward to your input and getting to know you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back