Abdl diapers for larger folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilMissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Has anyone found good diapers for those in the larger size range? (by larger, I mean larger than most "Large" sizes of cute abdl diapers). I have a pretty big middle area, and usually run about 55ish or so. I think I did get a sample of Safari's once that did fit - slightly tight but I could close the sides barely. Or maybe people use some sort of extender?

I do wear diapers like Northshore supreme, Tena, confidry 24/7, etc, but I'm wanting something with a print on it that's my size. Anyone in a similar boat?

I had a 48 inch waist at one time. Slimmed down when I was pushing 300 lbs. The diabetes and spinal issues from being obese is why I need diapers now. Please take care of your self before it's too late and drop some weight.

Seriously???

Rearz pink princess XL goes up to 60" and they would look super cute :)

ram15l said:
Rearz pink princess XL goes up to 60" and they would look super cute :)
oh thank you! I'm wondering if I'm looking at the wrong sites for Rearz? I keep seeing only medium and large sizes for sale so I thought (like with ABU etc) it was all that was available!

XL ABDL diapers do seem to be a rarity. ABU sells diaper stickers, though, which you can use to ABDL-ize your favorite non-ABDL diapers. That might be one way to go.

No problem I hope they work but if not the ones you have that work i bet are still super adorable

Cottontail said:
XL ABDL diapers do seem to be a rarity. ABU sells diaper stickers, though, which you can use to ABDL-ize your favorite non-ABDL diapers. That might be one way to go.
thank you! I've used smaller stickers before and they do come off with movement over time (but they look cute). I bet those larger ones would work and stay put. Thank you!

Yes i was serious. Was not putting you down. Just sharing an life experience. Im now fit and strong but the damage was already done.

INCONTAL said:
Yes i was serious. Was not putting you down. Just sharing an life experience. Im now fit and strong but the damage was already done.
Since you know nothing about me, my journey in life, what medical conditions I may or may not have, nor anything to do with how I feel about my weight, among other things, you would have done better to post it as its own posting, unrelated to my question, which not surprisingly, didn't contain an inquiry into other peoples opinions about weight and size.

- - - Updated - - -

When you have reached the size limit on the ABDL adult diaper consider doing this - trim the sides of the largest diaper you can find to form a loin cloth type garment.
If a heavy wetter line with a liner or Turkish towel cloth or even a basic cloth diaper.
Now find a compression type pant girdle or elastic pant.
Line the interior of that pant with the loin cloth and pull up to wedge it to fit.
Should be good enough to cover a couple of medium wettings and be an inexpensive method.
Unlike pinned on diapers or pull-ups a drop of the outer compression garment will result in a fast method of changing - some of the pieces and parts reusable after laundry.
Wearing an outer skirt pants or other form of a cover up is up to the individual based on need.
The application of wearing plastic moisture proof covers optional.

Don't be afraid to experiment around to find a solution that frees you up to
move about and perhaps with less expense than oversize custom clothing !

LilMissy said:
Since you know nothing about me, my journey in life, what medical conditions I may or may not have, nor anything to do with how I feel about my weight, among other things, you would have done better to post it as its own posting, unrelated to my question, which not surprisingly, didn't contain an inquiry into other peoples opinions about weight and size.

I think he was just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeafiniteLittle said:
I think he was just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes just trying to help. I apologize if I offended you LilMissy.

I don't know if you do bambinos or not but most of their printed diapers go to 57 inches and their magnifico/ bianco ultrastretch are rated for 56 inches but are pretty stretchy and comfortable. Get some samples first and see if you like them

- - - Updated - - -

Also if you prefer both Abu offers an xl size that goes to 56 inches and mydiaper offers a large size that says it will do up to 61 inches, I hope this info helps! And sorry to make 2 posts for some reason I can't edit my first one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back