A question for 'fetishists'

Status
Not open for further replies.
well im only turned on by my fetishists which are: diaper bondage and certain sex toys. I haven't experimented enough to find other stuff

The amount of poo videos showing up on YouTube. SMH...

I got a thing for crushing and Catheter/sounding....

Ok so my wife is now ok with me wearing when im alone unfortunately im not alone often and id rather she touch my while i wear .... only other item i like to wear myself are vintage adidas nylon shorts ... kinda diaper like in that they are crinkly and short .... shes totally cool with this it seems which i found encouraging so im buying some to use as pjs betwen this and the satin panties she wears for me im pretty spoiled.. i wish there was something that feels as good as nappies that she would accept but thats all ive found... a compromise of sorts Im planning camping on my own this summer so nappies will be packed ... just a shame she doesnt like it (she does understand tho) do any of you guys wear anything as a good substitute ?

Not really on my side. Maybe a little dom sub play but only really light stuff. Never really tried it besides spanking my gf twice which she kinda liked too.

Think of this as a first step. It will take some time for your wife to become more used to and accepting of you wearing a diaper. Just try and not push it too much for right now.

I think for tall white men ages 36-50. Once they hit 6'2" I fantasize about them making love to me and giving me a spank spank :eek:tkspanking:. Diapers are a part of my solo relaxtion, I use a vibrator and keep my diaper on until I orgasm. Then I may wet it or throw it away. I am beautiful bi-racial woman, 6'2", Juris Doctorate, slim build mahogany eyes, perfect teeth, clear skin. White men seem to want me as much as I want them. It arouses me endlessly. Other races of men don't turn me on. Racial Preference.

For me it's just a touch of a diaper fetish. I think that a lot of fetish side comes from when I was in my early teens I had the courage to buy a package of attends. It was the first time I had ever used anything that wasn't a baby diaper. I remember as I was putting them on getting aroused. By the time I had one on I thought it felt pretty good. So if one felt good would two on feel better? In the process of getting the second one on, i had touched myself perhaps to much. Like most teenage boys I had a hair trigger.

So while yes I still very much enjoy just wearing them for what they are. There is always a bit of arousal when putting them on.

Oddly enough, I like one piece swimsuits and leotards. Not on me but on a woman. Yeah I know weird huh? But we wear diapers lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Bladderbrain said:
Oddly enough, I like one piece swimsuits and leotards. Not on me but on a woman. Yeah I know weird huh? But we wear diapers lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I dont think thats weird at all I like bows on stocking tops and playboy bunny costumes leather minis etc etc long list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

modeltoy1 said:
The amount of poo videos showing up on YouTube. SMH...

I got a thing for crushing and Catheter/sounding....
sounding........................sounds discomforting

Slomo said:
Think of this as a first step. It will take some time for your wife to become more used to and accepting of you wearing a diaper. Just try and not push it too much for right now.
I agree.. got a delivery yesterday (amongst some other things that were for her) and she knew what it was in this case a 10 pack of diapers... an hour later she kissed me and said she was going out for a few errands and would be two hours leaving me home alone thereby giving me time to indulge this should i want to. The acceptance at the moment is more than enough and i wont bring it up if she doesnt. Although i believe that through time and other spicing up of our sex life she might come to be involved im in now way willing to jeapordise this progress bu pushing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back