• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuric

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Joined the site a long time ago. Stopped checking because the site moved so slowly. Just rediscovered again this morning and I'm loving seeing all of the activity.

Otherwise I'm just a DL. My story is similar to many peoples. I've pretty much always known I like diapers. Started with taking pampers that were for my sister when I was 3-4. After that it's getting my hands on them when I could. Thankfully that was then. In the now I'm still not overly open about it. My wife knows of course (I can't keep anything from her). I have 2 teenage sons though that don't know and I try and keep it that way. I'd really don't want to go through that conversation.

All in all hello everyone. I'll be around for sure.

Hello Anuric and welcome back to the group.

Hi Anuric,
welcome back to he group I'm not sure how long it's been since you last had a look at the site but it might well be worth having a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips just to update yourself (link at top of page).

You say your wife knows, is she supportive? Also do you work and if you do what field is it in. What other hobbies and interests do you have? I'm into Lego, sci-fi in all it's forms, photography, both film and digital. pc gaming and building pc's.

Have a look through the forums and find some you like the look of and then jump in and more importantly take part!!!

Last edited:
Hi and welcome back, Anuric. Like you I'm just a DL. I find that 'life' often gets in the way of my online commitments and, if I'm honest about it, I haven't posted here anywhere near as often as I ought to have done.

Welcome

Welcome back!

Welcome! I'm glad to see all the new people besides me joining :)

PCBaby said:
Hi Anuric,
welcome back to he group I'm not sure how long it's been since you last had a look at the site but it might well be worth having a look at ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips just to update yourself (link at top of page).

You say your wife knows, is she supportive? Also do you work and if you do what field is it in. What other hobbies and interests do you have? I'm into Lego, sci-fi in all it's forms, photography, both film and digital. pc gaming and building pc's.

Have a look through the forums and find some you like the look of and then jump in and more importantly take part!!!

Yes my wife knows. I told her about it about 6 months or so after we started dating. We've been together more than 18 years. As far as being supportive she has never once complained about it. She talked about possibly being interested in seeing me in them but I never pushed the issue and she never brought it up again. For the most part she knows where I keep them and she knows I wear them, but she rarely askes questions.

For work I'm an industrial maintenance manager.

Hobbies are pretty much interested in all forms of racing. If it's loud and goes fast I like it. Free time is spent either PC gaming, reading or watching old T.V. shows on Amazon

Hi Anuric,
thanks for the answers. What sort of pc games do you play, I'm currently playing Civilization VI, and the latest warhammer 40k game, i also enjoy building lego and am currently working on the new Saturn V Apollo 11 mission (ie first man on the moon)

PCBaby said:
Hi Anuric,
thanks for the answers. What sort of pc games do you play, I'm currently playing Civilization VI, and the latest warhammer 40k game, i also enjoy building lego and am currently working on the new Saturn V Apollo 11 mission (ie first man on the moon)

At the moment I'm not really playing anything. However games that I enjoy are
World of Warcraft(still love playing just not as much as I used to)
World of Warships
Any of the Stronghold games (RTS)
I have dabbled in Diablo 3,
It's been a long while since I've put any hours into Skyrim.

I have a good friend trying to talk me into Final Fantasy Online. He has yet to succeed.

Oh and I probably know more than most about our space program. So yes I knew what Apollo 11 was. I did a book report for History Class on Charlie Duke and his biography Moonwalker. He was never bitter that he didn't get the glory as an astronaut. He said he made a lot more money as a Coors Beer Distribution owner though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back