trying out the northshore airs

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So far I'm very impressed with the northshore air diapers. They are comfy and hold a lot. I have had 2 major flow incidents tonight and 2 earlier today, and they have held up rather well absorbency wise.
Fit
They are snug which is what I like in a diaper, I have adjusted the tapes and the back feels loose still. But beyond that they fit great.
Shape
Overall I like the shape of them, they have the classic diaper shape
Bulk
If you want something discreet this isn't it. They are a bit thick though they say it's a nighttime/daytime diaper I disagree with the daytime statement.

I do recommend these overall. I'll let you know how it did overnight.

I safely rate these a 8-9 out of 10

I wear the Northshore Air Supreme diapers on a regular basis. I generally don't flood but go on regular much smaller intervals. If you are going for max capacity I've easily gone 4-6 hours with no leaks. They might have been able to go more but I start to get nervous about it so I change anyway.

They are discreet when they are freshly put on, and I have gone to the grocery in one just put on. However once the SAP starts to absorb I'm with scbaby on this one, they get very bulky. I usually just wear them around the house with gym shorts and a loose fitting shirt.

Other than being plain, and white in my opinion they are great for a medical diaper and the cost is very reasonable.

Anuric said:
I wear the Northshore Air Supreme diapers on a regular basis. I generally don't flood but go on regular much smaller intervals. If you are going for max capacity I've easily gone 4-6 hours with no leaks. They might have been able to go more but I start to get nervous about it so I change anyway.

They are discreet when they are freshly put on, and I have gone to the grocery in one just put on. However once the SAP starts to absorb I'm with scbaby on this one, they get very bulky. I usually just wear them around the house with gym shorts and a loose fitting shirt.

Other than being plain, and white in my opinion they are great for a medical diaper and the cost is very reasonable.

Yes a fresh one is discreet I however since I do flood often they do get really bulky even if I am wearing a onesie they still get really puffy.

Overall, they held up all night no leaks and during my morning change in felt really confident in them.
I will be buying these again. They are comfy as I originally said, however a even less discreet diaper but is really worth it is the Rearz seduction black overnight diapers, they are really big and bulky and get even more so after a wetting or two. But I do favor them, mostly because they are roomy and feel like a diaper, diaper.

Northshore also sent me a sample of the northshore supreme diapers, now that's another one I can get behind.

So Rearz and Northshore and whoever makes the Magnifico these as of now are my go-tos. I plan on checking out the ABU line as well. Security is what I need.

scbaby said:
Yes a fresh one is discreet I however since I do flood often they do get really bulky even if I am wearing a onesie they still get really puffy.

Overall, they held up all night no leaks and during my morning change in felt really confident in them.
I will be buying these again. They are comfy as I originally said, however a even less discreet diaper but is really worth it is the Rearz seduction black overnight diapers, they are really big and bulky and get even more so after a wetting or two. But I do favor them, mostly because they are roomy and feel like a diaper, diaper.

Northshore also sent me a sample of the northshore supreme diapers, now that's another one I can get behind.

So Rearz and Northshore and whoever makes the Magnifico these as of now are my go-tos. I plan on checking out the ABU line as well. Security is what I need.

I've been wondering about the Rearz seduction but I have yet to find a decent review on it. Either that or I've just missed it.

Anuric said:
I've been wondering about the Rearz seduction but I have yet to find a decent review on it. Either that or I've just missed it.

I believe those are just a reskin of their safari?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back