best place to get a paci?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Online where is the best place to get a paci? I really want one. I wound up sucking my thumb last night and woke up wanting a paci.

What are some that you all can recommend? And where do you buy yours? I may just cruise by my local CVS while I wait for mine to come in.
But where is a good shop online for them?

My top two choices would be JayKayBaby (on Twitter and Etsy), and Pacifiers R Us. I have one from each and love them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
My top two choices would be JayKayBaby (on Twitter and Etsy), and Pacifiers R Us. I have one from each and love them.

Thank you Little2Roo

Little2Roo
I ordered a couple from pacifiers r us. Hopefully they'll be here soon. I also bought some from my local CVS from the baby section, so I will at least have one.

Being that I'm home alone tonight I already have some of my little stuff in thr living room ready for play, I have my paci at the ready too.

This is the part of the day I really enjoy because I get to be my alternate self his name is Skyler. And he is stoked about his new paci.

Wish Tig could come over and play wif Skyler this evening.

Little2Roo said:
Wish Tig could come over and play wif Skyler this evening.

I think that'd be fun!!!

I have gotten a few on ebay recently, one with MLP Rainbow Dash on the front and another had a pink unicorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back