Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hey people!

So I saw somebody on Instagram posting about this, and decided to look into it more. Shane Dawson posted a reaction video on YouTube about Adult Babies and for once the video was actually positive!!

He actually did an interview with @BinkiePrincess At first he was digging through her channel, and had the pretty typical reactions of shock & confusion along with some jokes. However when he skyped with Jess and asked questions about ABDL, he seemed very open about the whole idea behind it. Not to mention for the most part the majority of the comments section is pretty positive!!

What is everyones thoughts on it??

You can watch it here - https://youtu.be/5HJmRATUzE8

This video does shine positive light on the abdl community. Something you dont see very often. Video was funny, he cracked some jokes but kept an open mind. Interview was well done and the comments so far seem to be positive. Even saw a comment where they said his video changed their outlook on our community. All and all great video.

Saw some negative comments and non-ab/dl people telling the haters to shut it. Along with some positive comments. And I get it he did a really nice and respectfull job with this interview. He cracked some jokes and had lot off questions like does she shit in them? But I quess thats normal so great video

who is Shane Dawson?

I have a newfound respect for shane now.

Sent from my LGAS375 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back