Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm curious, how long does it take to get to Texas. I live in west Texas. I ordered on Monday and got the shipping email on Tuesday. I would like to know I good ETA so I can plan for my weekend a little more in detail. Any help will be nice.

I'm not sure if location matters to much, but my orders usually arrive in 5 or 6 days.

Mine is 4-5 days in Colorado

Okay I might be in trouble. I just got the estimate. It won't be here till Tuesday. Way past my opening window.

It's coming for the Baltimore warehouse

KryanAshford said:
I'm curious, how long does it take to get to Texas. I live in west Texas. I ordered on Monday and got the shipping email on Tuesday. I would like to know I good ETA so I can plan for my weekend a little more in detail. Any help will be nice.

That would depend on where you're starting at, as well as your mode of transportation. It would also help to know how many people are going there too, since larger groups tend to take longer.

Or do you mean how long does it take "for a package" to get to texas. Well, look at your shipping confirmation email. It will usually have a "track package" line buried in it. Cmick on that and it will bring up an estimated delivery date, as well as other info for your order.

I know when it's coming in, but I don't have an opening to get it inside without someone asking what it is. I might get discovered trying.

Just say it's a something for a friend who had it delivered there bc they are on vacation. Say you don't know exactly what is inside. Right now ABU is shipping from WA and MD so packages should get anywhere in the lower 48 in 3-4 days.

is it being shipped by UPS? or another mail carrying company?

I live in southern NM. It takes about 5 days from the day of ordering for my shipment to arrive when using the free shipping.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

hide it in trunk of car pickup at ups office

We don't have a UPS office here. We don't have much.

You can always have the package held for a couple days at the UPS center. There's a lot of different options they offer, like having it delivered to a UPS store or access point.

The next time you order, on ABU's FAQ page, there is a chart that gives a shipping time estimate from both warehouses that you can use as a guide.

KryanAshford said:
Okay I might be in trouble. I just got the estimate. It won't be here till Tuesday. Way past my opening window.
Why in trouble? You live with people who don't like your little side?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I live at home with my father. He's not understanding of anything. I can't tell any of my family any of this. They just use things to tare each other down. I've fight them enough. This is part of the reasons why I want my own place and just so far away from my family.

look it has to come through some UPS facility to get too you. find out what that is, call them, give them your name and tracking number of the package and tell them to hold it for pick-up in person. if you don't have a UPS personal account go set up one and see if you can get it re-routed to some UPS facility, be it a store or shipping center and mark it hold for pick-up. they hold it for a week after it arrives. hopefully that'll give you enough time to go there and pick it up in person without it coming to your house and you getting discovered.

Confirm through tracking that UPS is the carrier and USPS, I placed a order of a case of kiddo's, 40 pack of barebums, 40 pack pf preschools and a case of power up boosters.
The diapers were delivered by UPS and the boosters were delivered USPS. That was actually embarrassing because I do not get mailed delivered to my house (live on private road) so the package was intercepted since the mail lady knows me personally and held at the post office, I picked it up and I could smell the scent strongly through the box, the mail lady said they kept the box "up front" by everyone since it smelled so good, all I muttered was "I wonder what my girlfriend ordered now" and walked away holding it like a 2x4 on my shoulder.

Reactions: diaper403b
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back