New Tykables?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they are still out of stock. Ordered better dry.

Tykables has been out of stock on diapers for three months now. At this point, I think it's time to just start planning to move on without them. There's enough other companies out there that actually keep their stuff in stock and don't routinely have issues like this.

It's absolutely infuriating at this point. No information, no timeline, no NOTHING. "It's coming, it's coming, it's coming". Unbelievably frustrating. I'm as big of a believer and fanboy of Tykables as anyone, but if you continue to crap on your customers (no pun intended) who use/need your product and don't leave any alternatives, it's going to be hard to get us back.

ProudPaddedBro said:
It's absolutely infuriating at this point. No information, no timeline, no NOTHING. "It's coming, it's coming, it's coming". Unbelievably frustrating. I'm as big of a believer and fanboy of Tykables as anyone, but if you continue to crap on your customers (no pun intended) who use/need your product and don't leave any alternatives, it's going to be hard to get us back.

I agree 100%

ProudPaddedBro said:

I can understand your frustration but at the same time, we look at it like this. If we give you a time frame and our shipping company screws up our shipping again and it's late, your mad at us because we told you it would be "this date." Until we have a better time frame of the delivery date, to us, we would simply hold off giving a date. It is generally better to under promise and over deliver than the other way around. We also have several things coming that we simply can't talk about publicly which is also factoring into the delay currently.

The man can't help natural disasters.

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The man can't help natural disasters.

Considering how well Tykables diapers contain messes I beg to disagree :p

ProudPaddedBro said:
Considering how well Tykables diapers contain messes I beg to disagree :p
:lol:Duely noted. I revise my statement. The man can't help weather-related natural disasters.

Thanks for the update. It seams like every time you go to an event the diapers sell out. Hopefully for the next one you will have more innovatory.

INCONTAL said:
Thanks for the update. It seams like every time you go to an event the diapers sell out. Hopefully for the next one you will have more innovatory.

Moving forward things should stay in stock like they used to be.

Ugh they make me so mad like they used to be my favorite company until they became so freaking unreliable. Always out of stock I literally only had one bag of Tykables and that's was back in February. I loved it but then I never ever got any more because they don't stock up. I hope they get it together because ABUniverse is on it. Like they always have something I can buy and it's always delivered on time at my house in 2 days!

todaler said:
Moving forward things should stay in stock like they used to be.

Cool sounds good.

I hope that the new tykables dont change much. i absolutely love the cover and the designs and the thickness. i use many diapers and tykables though not the thickest or strongest or most absorbent diapers, they are actually really good and practical, and even sorta cheap compared to the competition. they are my favorite printed diaper and i actually prefer plain white diapers. but even so i still want to keep tykables the way i know them now on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back