• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Michigan!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.

reeddsam

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi! I'm new to the site although I don't use it often. I live in south eastern
Michigan about 30 minutes from Ann Arbor. Always looking to meet up with someone!

Hello reeddsam and welcome to the group.

So that we can get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interest?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Couple here,currently camping out in our Rv near Barton city, from metro Detroit, heading to texas in mid july

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hi Reeddsam,
welcome to the group. Firstly I suggest you check out ADISC Intro, Rules & tips (link at top of page). Secondly Adisc isn't about meeting up with others, it's more about support for the whole AB/DL (and similar groups like BF's etc), IC, LGBT communities. Whilst it is possible to arrange meetings you will need to wait until you can send private messages. So for now have a look through the forums and find some you like and start contributing to them.

Cool,I Have a friend in michigan who used to be on this site but has been mia for years.

Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back