Only 1" to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoForest

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I only need to lose 1" off my hips before I can try my medium diapers!
6bd301248f5af6b83dfcba41523f208b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darn, for some reason I read that as you only need to loose one of your hips to try it on.

Slomo said:
Darn, for some reason I read that as you only need to loose one of your hips to try it on.

That would also work

You also need to take into account your bodies movements you may need one inch but when you squat down or sit down your area down there flexes and will pop those tape off or split the plastic covering. Sad to say I am thinking maybe 3-5 inches is needed I may be wrong but that should give your diaper enough slack to avoid a incident or accident.

LeafiniteLittle said:
That would also work

Would make getting a proper fit tough though (not impossible).

Anyone here have 36" waist/hips? How do they fit?

oddly when I was more over weight my main goal for the weight loss was to just fit back into medium size diapers lol, not health, that was a happy secondary goal
I like it when I can get the tapes stuck over the stuffing of the diaper and not the wing parts that have no absorbent stuffing in them.

I love that dragon with the crayons print the best

I'm about 29" so I'm on the fringe line of small/smedium. And magnificos come nowhere close to fitting since the tapes severely overlap eachother and I can feel gaps everywhere.

Congrats on the progress! Unfortunately I'm going in the opposite direction where the medium diapers I have are starting to get too small. I'm starting to exercise more and watch my diet better to either stop the gain, or ideally turn it back around.

I walk 30-45 minutes a day, do squats and hip raises but was wondering if there were any other exercises that helped you lose a few inches off your hips/butt. Already lost 3 inches (now 32") off my waist, but looking to lose off my hips (37") too.

Aiming for ‪28" waist/30-32" hips.

Drink a minimum of 100oz of water a day, water will help you stay fuller so you'll be eating less, its a great cleanse for your body.

I am a 36 and i love the way the mediums fit. Been down it weight for a year and a half. Keep at it you will make it.

I'm hoping to hit that 36" waist mark in a month or two (down from 38"). I resolved this year to cut out my late-night snacking habit and to be more active. I've lost almost 30 pounds and am down an inch on the waist. I'm very close to my ideal weight. The belly bulge I was sporting for a few years is gone. It really feels great. I'm hoping that, when I'm all done, I can step down from Large to Medium disposables, but I won't be too disappointed if I can't. Most of what puts the Mediums out of reach for me is my rise measurement, and I'm pretty sure I won't be reducing that by much. I actually haven't measured.

Anyway... Good on you for trying to get healthier! Really, you'll feel so much better, regardless of the Medium diaper thing.

Yeah, midnight snacking is the biggest hindrance to weight loss. I read an article that said that as the body is ready for sleep, the brain sends hunger messages. It seems sort of like bad timing to me, but I also know I'm never that hungry during the day, only at night as I become tired. I've been trying to cut down on my midnight snacking as well, and this is biking weather, so I've been out on the trail when it isn't raining and my schedule permits.

dogboy said:
Yeah, midnight snacking is the biggest hindrance to weight loss.

I think this is where a lot of the weight that I gained came from. I worked second shift for a while, so I was often eating full meals right before going to bed. Now, I'm back on a daytime schedule and trying to eat salad as a meal for at least one meal a day, and limiting snacking to stuff like celery.

zaps said:
I think this is where a lot of the weight that I gained came from. I worked second shift for a while, so I was often eating full meals right before going to bed. Now, I'm back on a daytime schedule and trying to eat salad as a meal for at least one meal a day, and limiting snacking to stuff like celery.

I've discovered Skinny Cow products. They make a frozen Truffle bar and it only has 100 calories. It takes like a smooth fudge bar and it doesn't taste like dietetic food. It's quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back