Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Thought I would put something up a bit controversial.

Just to take my mind of stuff.

I quite like to be looked after.

I can live on my own but much easer when I have a big helpping me.

Like a Daddy, Big brother, or big Sister.

Seem to alway have meals figers looking after me.

Anyway that getting off the point.

You can in the UK sign off power of attorney to some one and there is something else you sign off as well which means that they are responsible for you.

You are no longer a real adult in the eyes of the law.

This usually happens with people as have learning disabilities and lack understanding or capacity.

But it does stop someone who has understanding signing there self over to someone else.

In doing resurch for my book, I was give permission to speak to a slave this was someone how had chosen to let his master make all the choice for his life. As he put it "I have chosen to give up choice."

This was for everything from what he was to wear if anything to what he had to eat and drink and how he was to eat and drink. To how he could speak to and how he was to behave.

And on his part he would obey his master with out question.

His master seemed nice and obviously would not get him to do anything that was illegal. And he seem to be doing a really good job looking after his slave.

He really enjoyed his lifestyle as he did not have the stress of have to cope with the adult world.

I feel it was there relationship which was a very lovely and spech one that made it work for them.

Anyway hears my question.

If you had someone who was will to look after you full time.

Would you let them. And sign over being a grown up?

It would have to be someone who you trusted obviously.

You may still have to work and stuff like that but all major decisions would be down to your caregiver.

Sometimes it does appeal to me. But I think that maybe I would not like it, or it might take some getting use to. Having to ask permission to do something, and if they said no. With out a go reason. Or they just did won't me to do something. I would probably find that hard, as I am a Little and can be a brat over things.

Issac and I are planning to do this but just for a weekend.

I going to look after him and he is going to give up his adulthood for the weekend. And be my baby bro. I think not having his mobile is going to be hard for him. But he not going to be allowed any big boy stuff like mobile phone, money, ok keys. Along with other stuff. He is so looking forward to it, as am I.

If you did give up being a adult what do you think you would miss?

Siysiy

No, thank you. As I see it, it's a form of play, not a life. I can see that it could be fun to test the boundaries of that sort of relationship but I can't see myself ever wanting to give up all autonomy.

The list of things I'd miss are too long to detail but the big ones are privacy, making decisions that matter, learning new things, forming and maintaining relationships, and probably good and interesting food.

Don't get me wrong, it'd be fun to given up some or all of those things short term to someone I trusted and loved but I'd want it to be over and then maybe be able to do that for them if that's what they wanted. I'm not the most ambitious guy but I do aspire to more than just being a baby. I'm a man who does baby stuff.

Yes I agree. Giving up be a grown up for a planed period of time wich has been talked through and the activitys agreed to seems to be fun and Issac and I are looking forward to our weekend to gether. Our agreement on activities and expected behaviour was 5 page long. We have gone in to a lot of detail so that we are both comfortable with each other.

I was left wondering after talking to someone who had decided to be a slave to his master how long they know each other as this had obviously developed over time. They seemed to be happy to gether each know there role with in there relationship. It did feel simpler to caregiver Little relationship just that he was not in little space.

Also I wondered what would really happened if he needed to make a decision with out his master or make one on the behalf of his master.

But it was interesting to see this type of lifestyle.

Just not for me I am too much of a little to be a slave, or a master.

First of al TPE isn't my thing. We are equal partners and I make a lot of decisions for myself. But Qwando is my Dominant and after all these years, 2 kids together etc. I'm really sure this will last. Still I would never opt to sign over my adulthood to him. It is irreversibele. If anythings happens (break-up or him getting so sick het can't be a responisable adult or godforbid him dying) I would still be labeled as not being able to take care for myself (and in our case with that my childeren)

Without the legal mumbo jumbo there are more couples that live that way. In a very old-fashioned traditional marriage the man will always make the important decisions for both of them.
Where I live it's not that long ago that a woman needed permission from her husband to be allowed to work somewhere.
And even today a lot of women and also men are giving up their independence in a relationship. Never explicitly, but still they do it. This goes from light to extreme where it becomes obvious that someone is depending.
Personally, I would like to try that as a game, let's say for a weekend. But only in a little-context...

All though It would never happen I do have fantasies about it but just with one person only. And that is one of my female cousin I grew up with and was reeeally close to. She used to wet the bed(same lol) so she knows how to change a diaper too. When we were little even though she was 3 years younger she was always looking after me Lol I feel ashemed now. Bye!

I don't think I would ever permanently sign away my adulthood, but it is appealing on a certain level. If I found somebody I could trust enough to take care of me for the rest of my life it might be tempting.

I say this in part because I am a little, but also because I don't cope so well with life. I am not good at adulting. My executive functioning is terrible and the demands of life stress me out, sometimes to the point that I go into convulsions or can't tolerate light. Having that pressure removed by somebody who would willingly take care of me is a very appealing fantasy. In this fantasy I wouldn't just stagnate though. My daddy would nurture and encourage me to grow. He would give me the direction and discipline that I lack so that maybe I could make it through school, or find a job, if he felt I was ready.

In principle I love my freedom of adulthood, but in practice it is terrifying. But it is up to me to better myself and get my mental health under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back